aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

It's Always Raining Here

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I started reading this today and feel it's very charming and sweet. I have good hopes for Carter and that he'll turn out to be an upstanding guy. What do you think?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm hoping the same thing =\ My fear is that he and Adrian will get it on, though, and it will move in the direction of a "typical yaoi manga." But if it doesn't ... if Carter does the right thing, then I'll hold this comic in much higher regard

I think sometimes it can be a bit confusing to follow, as if it isn't as well thought out as TJ and Amal or Artifice. But maybe those are just soooo good that it's impossible not to compare everything else to them...
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I don't think I was confused yet. I'll have to see what you mean as I continue reading the series.

I do love that it is set in Canada lol. I love going to Chapters even if Carter found it boring and my husband actually laughed at the line about becoming a drone at Loblaws lol. And how Carter hated being in a car full of hockey players lol. Very cute.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hmmm, a new one came out today. I honestly didn't even realize it was new... thought it was the page from last week O.o

So, just more making out. =\ I'm worried. I hope this doesn't become a stereotypical BL manga knock-off. Please let Carter do the right thing! And even if he doesn't, please don't let it be an extended long drawn out over the top sex scene
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I know. I might be disappointed if that happens.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    New update!

Hmm I think the look on Carter's face says it all. I know it has to be really hard for him right now (no pun intended, hehehe). He's young, he's dying for his first time with a guy, and here's the cute boy he has a crush on, ready and willing. But he knows it's not right. HE KNOWS.

We'll have to wait and see what he does!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wonder what's going to happen. I have a feeling Carter will just call a cab and maybe make sure Adrian gets home safely, too. The story's dragging a bit right now. Or maybe that's what happens when you're finally all caught up and have to rely on weekly updates lol
  8. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    lol I guess. But if they are still at a party and people are crashed out, that sort of makes sense. I think you're right. I think he's going to make sure to get him home too.