aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Teahouse discussion thread

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Axis is my favorite! Just saying! I love how he's such a hypocrite and totally hot for Rhys. The other story lines are ok, though they feel too typically bl for me with very feminine doe-eyed ukes, so I guess Axis and Rhys bring me back to this series. Anyone else following it?
  2. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    I'm reading it but the truth to be told I like it less and less. My favourite is Rhys with his "I-don't-****ing-care" attitude. And my favourite paring is Rhys/Axis. They're the most manly paring and form authors' comments it seems that Axis will top Rhys in the future (it will be in the bonus materials) so it's good to know that Axis won't be pussified. Reed is an interesting character and I like his dry English-like humour but unfortunately is paired with Rory who is for now very dull and plain a stereotyped vigrin-ass boy. I like Mercutio and I 'd love to see him and his kinks as a serious theme but he's a comic relief and nothing more. I love Claret as an epitome of femininity, a little childish, a little motherly and one's the best set of tits. I really don't understand how is possible that she earns the least. If I was a man I would tap DAT ass. Repetitively. I don't like Xanthe/Linneus paring. I don't hold anything against fem-boys but for me this paring is on the verge of an abusive relationship even if authors said it isn't. I can understand reasons why somebody is an ass but it doesn't mean I have to feel sorry for them.
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Rhys and Axis are my favorites too. I'm really not into the typical uber virginal doe eyed uke storylines myself - we started another group called the "anti-doe eyed uke brigade" group for that very reason lol. I agree, wasted seme in that pairing.

I'm glad Mercutio is only comic relief - I'm not into the fetish stuff. I'm more into the relationship buidling and the romance I guess lol.
  4. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    Eh, when I said about about kinks as a serious theme I didn't mean that they should show all kinks that somebody can get off rather that it's a good field to exploit the dark part of a humane psyche.
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Oh my lord! A splosive update this week. Seems that Rhys is none too pleased with Axis lol. I did laugh when he caught the litle waif boy playing with his new toy inadvertantly in his mad search for Rhys. lol So priceless.