aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Artifice Discussion

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Artifice fans unite. This one is penned by a guy, so it's really interesting to see how romantic it is. Not to say that men can't be romantic, but it reads very bl to me, and most bl I've read is written by women. So I really love this series because I'm a sucker for romance lol. What does everyone think of the story? The characters?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You know I love this <3 I love Jeff. He's so cute and endearing!!! And Deacon <3 I think he (the writer) does such an excellent job with Deacon's dialogue to show that Deacon is sort of cyborg-ish, the way he speaks, the way he experiences things ... but this is not to say that Deacon does not experience deep human emotion or that he does not love Jeff with every piece of his cybernetic heart <3
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Yes I agree. And he also has a sense of humor, especially in how he affectionately teases Jeff.

New update tonight. I loved how concerned Deacon was over Jeff's injuries and how Jeff had to assure him he was all right. Sweet moment at the end. Squee!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I know!!!! I love the expression on their faces!! I think Jeff blushes a little in one of the panels. heheheh so cute <3 I love the panel where Deacon puts his hand on his face, and Jeff puts his hand over Deacon's. Such a sweet scene.

Wahhh you know I hated Jeff's hair at first ... well, I didn't HATE it, but it took a moment to get used to. But now I miss that crazy hair Buzz cut Jeff just looks sickly and injured.

I hate how beat up he looks D: How could anyone do that to silly sweet Jeff?! Grrrrrrrrrr.
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Aww, I loved Jeff's hair from the start. I loved how wavey/floppy it is. When they first showed him with the buzz cut I was like, OMG! But it's growing on me. Poor guy, yeah he is so beat up and yes, I agree - who could do that to him? He's so sweet.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG NEW BONUS PAGE OF ARTIFICE OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The look on Jeff's face when Deacon tells him that absurd number is priceless!! (And so cute!) And the goofy look on Deacon's face in the last panel made me crack up ... IN FRONT OF MY CLASS (was reading while they were working on essays). I couldn't hep it though! Had to put my hand in front of my face to hide my huge smile
  7. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I know, such a cute moment <3. I like how they are making Jeff look a little thinner again in this last page. when he first got up from the table, his arms were all tree trunky lol. I was like, "jeez, he's got a buzzcut, doesn't mean he has to look all stocky now too!"