aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intros and tell us what web comics you are following.

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Hi, I'm Dharmaserenity. I just recently started following three webcomics, Artifice, Teahouse and The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal, the last being my absolute favorite. But I do recommend all three. I also have read a little bit of Starfighter and sometimes the funny Oflaf.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    As of now I'm following TJ and Amal and Artifice. I think I will pass on Teahouse :P If anyone has any other romantic BL web comics to recommend, I'd love to hear them!!!!
  3. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    Hi, I'm following regularly now Teahouse, Starfighter, The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal, Artifice, Oglaf, Always Raining Here (Always Raining Here | a BL webcomic) and Tripping Over You (Tripping Over You). Sometimes I read Purpurea Noxa (Purpurea Noxa), Misadventure Central (Misadventure Central) and Ephemeral (Ephemeral | Updates Sundays). I followed Forced Seduction (Forced Seduction - Comics - Cover) but is completed now and CyberSteel (CyberSteel Comic). I've heard that the last one will be continued again (for now it's one chapter and authors had long break).
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm loving Always Raining Here! <3 Thanks for the rec I'll try out some of the others, too.
  5. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    You're welcome! I rather don't like a high school/collage settings but I've given a chance. The art was nice and different but what's hooked me were bonus stories (written). Now I have new comics (yaoi and non-yaoi) to checking out. And I'm little sad because I dropped some of really good comics due to long not updating by authors (it looks like authors dropped projects without even saying a word to fans) i.e. the great looking yaoi comic The Dusk (http://thedusk.smackjeeves.com/).
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I know how you feel; I used to follow a web comic about 5-6 years ago ... it took place in a high school, and I was TOTALLY hooked. I've sadly since forgotten the name But they stopped updating it, and the experience just soured me towards web comics in general. But I've finally gotten back into them
  7. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Welcome to the group guys! wrocLove, thanks for the recs. I'll be trying Always Raining Here next - that one looks sweet. I like the art style.

As to artists dropping projects, I guess it's a bit like following a fan fic series in progress I guess. I don't think I can wait for some of these to end, though so I'll have to take my chances lol.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Always Raining Here is pretty good I checked out some of the others, but none to my taste yet. Quite a few seem very ... manga-ish. I think what attracted me to web comics in the first place is how much they DON'T look and read like manga. You know?
  9. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I kind of like the similarities in some but don't want the typical seme x uke dynamic that you get in typical yaoi simply because I don't like that even in yaoi lol. For instance TJ and Amal's writer/artist says specifically it is not a yaoi because no one goes all sparkly lol. But, it's those moments in Teahouse that I like the most, especially when hearts appear above Axis' head because he's such an outrageous asshole most of the time.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Everyone, don't forget to "subscribe" to the group or else, if you're like me, you'll forget to check back
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast