aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Its obvious everyone here like Yaoi but do you like Yuri?

1. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Hi ^-^ I know that I'm probably only talking to myself in this lonely group but I'm hoping someone will come. I was curious if you like both Yaoi and Yuri or only Yaoi? I love both, Yuri being my fave and Yaoi my second. But I know a lot of lesbian/bi girls who despise Yuri but love Yaoi and vice versa love Yuri but hate Yaoi. I think Yaoi is cute and Yuri is just plain sweet and smexy ^-^ But what do all of you think?
  2. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    I like them both. I think yuri's awesome and I think yaoi's awesome. I think they're both sweet
  3. lovelessgravitation
    lovelessgravitation
    I like Yuri! Yaoi is still closest to my heart, but I love the cute faces of yuri. I always go to yuri when I'm in an extra mushy mood!!
  4. brainwashed
    brainwashed
    i like both
  5. KrazeeKunoichi009
    KrazeeKunoichi009
    Of course I love yaoi, but I'm pretty iffy about yuri. They're all the same, and relatively generic. If anyone wants to point me to an awesome yuri series or pairing, please do. D:
  6. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    I would recommend you go lillicious website, she has some great yuri's there. Though my favorite pair you have to purchase in store, Strawberry Panic or Maria-sama
  7. fujinakaheero
    fujinakaheero
    I like both equally.
    But I always seem to find more yaois than yuris.. they're harder to find for me, one's with good plots anyways like Strawberry Panic (or the other 10 I have seen and cannot remember right now because I need to get back on my computer)
  8. Cant_see_u
    Cant_see_u
    I like both but yaoi more I think just cause I tend to make yuri more personal cause well it relates more to my own life and that can be awkward lol. Yuri can be so cute and fluffy which I like too. I like Maka-Maka alot! Its so sexy!
  9. ozakism
    ozakism
    I like yuri, too, but yaoi has to be my favorite, though.
    I agree with you, cant_see_u, Maka-Maka is sexy, I really enjoyed that manga!
  10. Sira_Black
    Sira_Black
    Most defenetly both. However, I seem to have a far harder time finding Yuri that isn't Hentai.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast