aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi-related research project

1. SaturnOolaa
    SaturnOolaa
    So this is a repost from the chat forum, but someone directed me to this group, and I figured this would have been the better place to post it in the first place.

I’m doing a Women’s Studies major at my university, and for my undergrad final project I’d like to write about lesbian yaoi fans. (I am one, and I figure possibly a few people reading this are too!) I’m hoping to get a focus group going and talk about what we like about yaoi, what we don’t like, what role we think it plays in our lives, and other related topics. This group would chat privately a few times for about an hour each time. To create this focus group, I am looking for women over eighteen who self-identify as lesbians and enjoy yaoi. If you are a feminist or have a background in feminism, that would be especially awesome.

If you’re interested in being a part of this, either respond to this post or PM me, and we'll talk about it. Thanks everybody!
  2. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    I don't mind helping you out for this, though I am not a feminist but I'm 20 I hope you can find a few lesbian yaoi fans, I can't! I wouldn't mind answering some questions for you