aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    I figured I wasn't the only one who was interested in making a few friends in this community. I'm always happy to meet fellow lesbians, especially if they like yaoi or yuri. ^^

So... I suppose everyone can just use this thread to get to know each other and become friends.
  2. atrice
    atrice
    Challo! I just joined this group -- I have to say, I was a bit surprised to find out how many lesbians there are on Aarinfantasy (for some reason, I'd assumed that yaoi fans were invariably straight or bi)... In a good way, though.

So-err... I'm Atrice. I draw, write, and sleep. I'm currently a sophomore Psychology major/linguistis minor at the University of Oregon. I want to be an evil genius when I grow up. ^_______^

Oh, and I love your avatar... almost killed my eyes trying to figure out what the sketch was of, then when I figured it out I startled my housemate by spontaneously cracking up XD
  3. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    LOL I'm glad you enjoyed my avatar. xD

Welcome to the group. ^^ Glad to make your aquaintance. I'm also pleasantly suprised by how many people are in this group. :3

*realizes I didn't really introduce myself* Hello, I'm Omni. I am a college student in Indiana (so you can imagine how many other lesbian otakus are around this place. =_= None). I love writing and learning new languages (especially Japanese and other asian languages). ^^ I pretty much spend all of my time watching foreign shows and listening to foreign music. =w=' Anime (especially yaoi and yuri) is my life. I like cosplaying and going to anime conventions. :3~

And I love anything gay. My friends often comment about how I'm a "flaming homosexual." Though I'm a bit of a girly girl. =w=
  4. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    Uh, hi, I'm Kura and even though I'm actual bi, I still support all gays and lesbians.
    Love to read, write, and draw. I'm 19 going on 20 and yeah. . . ^^
    It's nice to meet anyone on here!
  5. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Hello Kura. ^^ Nice to meet you. :3
  6. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Hi ^-^ I'm Elske and I love both Yuri and Yoai, though Yuri a little more. My favorite is Strawberry Panic with Aoi Hana a close second. I'm currently attending my last semester and last class for my associates degree in General ed with an emphasis and science and mathematics. I hope to than go into the Navy as a core-man or computer tech or military police and if I'm lucky see the world. I'm 22 going on 23 in May and I love to daydream and when the mood strikes write really sucky poetry.

Nice to meet everyone, I hope we can all chat more ^-^
  7. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Nice to meet you Elske. ^^
  8. kyoko24
    kyoko24
    Hi, I'm kyoko, ^^ I'm an architecture freshmen at university. And... uhmm... I like girls? Haha I fail at describing myself. Well I like to draw and paint. And of course I love both yaoi and yuri. It's what I do most of the time (I'm a very skilled procrastinator XD).
    Nice to meet you all!^^ I hope we can talk more (and excuse me for my lame english)
  9. blacksheep
    blacksheep
    Hey, just joined. I'm Lyn, a college graduate still trying to figure out what to do with myself. I do a lot of costume work, mostly for cosplay XD But I do some for theater too.

Glad to see there are others out there that love girls but also love yaoi! I get questioned a lot by people on how I can like yaoi if I'm a lesbian. I honestly think its not that odd. Especially as most males in yaoi are pretty feminine. Its more that the stories in yaoi tend to be more interesting than the ones in yuri. Which makes me a little sad as I'd like to find more yuri I liked but a lot of them bore me plot-wise. I still need to get myself watching Strawberry Panic though. Any suggestions on yuri that's not too dull would be highly appreciated!

But anyways! I also think that just seeing guys get dominated for a change is awesome and satisfies my twisted mind.

I myself am a bit of an oddball when it comes to gender. I sometimes refer to myself as "genderless" 'cause while I'm quite happy being female physically I often don't think I fit into either of the social gender norms and kinda think they're silly. So I don't like to be defined by them. I'm not really feminine nor am I masculine. Kinda something in between. But most things girls like or do just confuse me. XD Probably why I tend to relate to male characters more. But I have no desire to actually be male.
  10. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    Yo, I'm Sam nice to meet you all
    First of, @Lyn, I know where you're coming from all my closest friends have always been male (mostly gay, too) and I never never fit into a female group properly though I can get on with anyone, men just suit my style better!
    For me I just turned 20 here in the UK and am on my summer break for uni so pretty much all I've been doing is stalking websites, drinking and going to gay bars

I have always watched yaoi barely seen any yuri.. when I was 15 I used to really want to be a gay man but now I am much happier being a lesbian and LGBT president at my uni!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast