aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. xhaine
    xhaine
    HI!!! im shane fro the philippines...im 17 XDDD, nice to meet you all i just recently told my closest friends im a lesbian and they all said "shees we all knew that " lol and i was like really 0.0 so i figured its true then what people say that others realize before yourself....well i have a few les friends who love yaoi and yuri too...I love yaoi and yuri... ive been an otaku all my life and started being a fan of yaoi and yuri since like 13, in yaoi and yuri i can see myself , the hardship of loving the same sex and the trials we go through...im happy to know theres alot of gay women who love yaoi too...uhhhm well i hope to make new friends XDDD GAMBATTE!
  2. Taulia
    Taulia
    Hello! I am new to this site and still trying to get the basics down...>_< Well let me introduce my self..I am 20 years old will be 21 on the 21st of this month. I have been a Yaoi and Yuri fan for the last three years. And just recently came out to my best friend who is now my girl friend.....I knew before hand that she was gay but when i came out she tackled me and yelled mine ^_^...I fell in love with Yaoi because of the deep love you see in most of the books and that hit me hard. I am a sucker for true love and a die hard romantic. When i really found Yuri i felt like i was home and have stayed ! I am glad i have found a place where there are more people like me i was starting to fell all alone in my little slice of the country. So please take care of me i look forward to meeting more people who fell the same as me and making some new friends !
  3. katellove
    katellove
    If anyone is active on here I would love to be friends! I need to be more active on here. My name is Kathryn. I'm 25 and I love yaoi and yuri. I work as a teacher, love anime and sing cover songs for anime series on the side Yuri and Yaoi are my huge passions. They make me so happy. I live in a small town so it's hard to meet even friends who like BL and Yuri stuff- let alone finding someone to date haha. So it's good to have a place to connect. If you use twitter or social media let me know. I mainly just use twitter so @sorrellove if you want to talk more
  4. Negativeultra
    Negativeultra
    I see that this discussion is pretty dead, but if anyone’s still around I would love to be apart of the fun.
  5. arisusagi
    arisusagi
    Hey there! I'd love to make new friends too. If there's anyone active on here and want to talk, message me!
    I'm from Brazil and my favorite animes are Yowamushi Pedal, Utena, Patalliro, Rose of Versailles and Fullmetal Alchemist!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456