aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    Yup, I am indeed...England to be precise
  2. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    I'm from the U.S. =D
    Georgia actually. So that explains why we can't seem to catch each other. Either that or MSN is acting weird.
    How about you PM me your address and I try adding you? ^^
  3. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    Hi, I'm Averie. I'm very shy so I'm not out to many people. I like to read, listen to music, and play the flute. I haven't done any cosplaying yet but I really want to.
  4. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    Hola Averie =D

Your name is pretty. And I can't play an instrument to save my life XD
    So it's cool that you play flute. Can you play anything else?
  5. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    Oh, thanks. Yeah, I can also play the alto saxophone. But I don't get to often because I'm preparing for college auditions.
  6. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    You play saxophone!
    Sax is my favorite instrument. Really. We were in the band room, and someone was playing the sax, and I was like, "Who is playing that saxophone? I swear the sax is the sexiest instrument ever!" and I turned around, and this guy looked at me completely red. And my friends burst out laughing. They nearly fell over because it was Ben this really shy kid who never really talked. I was like, "Oops..." XD

And college auditions where? My friend Mel is preparing for her flute audition too. =)
  7. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    Cool. My best friend and I think it's the coolest instrument ever. I audtitioned at William Paterson and now I'm preparing for one at Rutgers. I was gonna apply to Eastman, but I don't think I'm that good yet. It's all really exciting though.
  8. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    I think you should of applied anyway =D
    You might be selling yourself short.
    And it sounds exciting. I wish you lots of luck. <3
  9. gothloli3.1
    gothloli3.1
    Maybe. Thanks. Good luck to your friend too.
  10. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    You're welcome =D And thank you.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast