aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    @MadxxxHatter
    Yaya UK!
    The only guy I used to really fancy when I was younger was this really feminine looking guy so i guess it explained a lot for me! I defiantly don't fancy guys anymore! That was just a phase :P
    I cosplayed Zero from Vampire Knight in October It was fun being a guy and loads of Yuki's giving me attention! *evil smirk*
  2. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    YAY a fellow UK'er.. I went out with a guy when I was 16, by that point I knew I was atleast bi, but he helped confirm that I' was definitely not interested in guys but he was so sweet too XD Made me feel bad.

Hahaha I just noticed you're into BJD's too! XD I have too many of them -__- Are you by chance on DoA?
  3. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    Hello, I'm Ariel-Marie, but I tend to go by Ari online. I’m also 18.
    I consider myself bisexual because I am physically attracted to males, yet it's only a skin deep attraction. I can't see myself in a strong meaningful relationship with a man like I could with a woman. When it comes to females they turn me on physically and emotionally.
    I'm also very much a girly-girl and I love to dress up for everything. Even to the grocery store. I kind of look like I’m from another decade though because I’m into retro fashion, especially the 1940’s. I’m also so feminine that people don't believe me when I tell them I like girls. I always have to explain for about 20 minutes.
    I don’t quite see why it’s unbelievable though. I'm sure everyone here agrees girls are great.
  4. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    That's alright, Ari...People usually tell me it's a phase I'm going through... And am apparently STILL going through 6 years later. My mum said that then my friends mum said that. That's when I have to do the 20 minutes of explaining which usually invovles 'Ya know, men really aren't all that great' It's funny when they agree though.

Whilst we're on that subject, doesn't anyone get their female friends/people saying 'If I were gay I'd go out with you' ...I HATE that...It really irks, me...If you like me then it doesn't matter if I'm female or not Close minded people=pants
  5. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    I would never tell my mother. I’m just not close to her like that. The only one that knows in my family is my father. He just said, "Okay." and things are the same as they've always been. I appreciate him for that and he’s supportive. Most of my friends know and if they don‘t it just means it hasn‘t come up yet in conversation. Fortunately, I’ve never had the awful experience of a friend being bothered by my sexuality (and I know A LOT of people), not even the friends who ask a lot of questions. It’s just that most people have that stereotype of lesbians being “butch”, so they’re surprised to find out about me. Our school is surprisingly gay-friendly for a small southern town. Plenty people here are out.

And as for the second matter. I don't think it's close-minded. Some people just aren't sexually attracted to the opposite gender, even if their personality is attractive. It's an uncontrollable preference, the same way anything sexual is. That phrase is a way of saying, “I think you’re a cool person, you just don’t turn me on.”
  6. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    @MadxxxHatter I get that a lot too so I get why you don't like it. I have friends that are straight that immediately hint that they'd go out with me or something like that immediately after I tell them I'm a lesbian. It annoys me because girls like that don't actually mean it. They just wanna experiment or something. Saying "If you were gay then I'd go out with you" is kind of a weird thing to say really. It doesn't really do anything accept make things awkward. I kinda agree with MissArielMarie though. I don't think it's necessarily closed-minded.
  7. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    @ daisukixdesu

Maybe I'm just odd, but I feel flattered when girls tell me that. I kind of like that their that comfortable enough in their sexuality to be able to say that without feeling awkward. Most of my friends are like that though. If you didn't know us and listened to one of our conversations you'd probably assume we all had the hots for each other. I love how I can say, "Who's that sexy redhead chick coming towards us?” all extra loud, when one of my friends walks over to us and no one feel weird.

But to each their own. Everyone’s different.
  8. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    I think what really annoys me about it that on a lot of those occassions they ask me if I have a girlfriend and if at that time I say no, it's always 'Awww..I'd go out with you if I were gay' ...........I mean seriously, thanks for the pity, but it's not necessary. I've even had it from someone that I've really liked in the past.. She was all for it and initiated that we go out and that she really liked me and then changed her mind the next day and said it. So yeah, kinda sensitive about it.... And no, there was no alcohol involved when she said it.

@Ari~ I shout things like that to my friends too..And people I don't even know too well, but that's just the way I am XD

(I've added you to MSN by the way)
  9. st1960
    st1960
    Hi Ari, ur right. It doesn't matter if ur a boy or a girl nd that has no effect on the fact - u can't but love girls XP XDD
  10. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    @MadxxxHatter
    Now I can understand how that would cause some irritation. I figured that was why it bothered you so much. If I really liked the person, I wouldn't want to ever hear them say that =(

And I figured that was you ^__^
    Now it's just a matter of us both being on at the same time (I'm here most of the day, since it's cold outside and we're on break). You said your "mum"? Are you from the UK? =D

@st1960
    Haha. Hiya=)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast