aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. xokatel
    xokatel
    Hi you can call me Katel ^_^ Its nice to meet you all. I just recently joined. I'm a huge yaoi fan and a lesbian. Its nice to know I'm not alone! . I also like writing and um..well anything otaku-ish. I currently am big into Sasuke/Naruto and Gaara/Naruto along with D gray man Yuu/Allen pairing. And Dn Angel ^^
  2. dorky
    dorky
    Hey, I'm Dorky & I'm new to this group

I was so happy when I saw this, I was starting to worry that I wa the only lesbian on aarin
    Anyway about me
    I am called Sarah, I'll be 20 in feb. I live in the US. I love drawing & and writting & cosplay[tho I havent done very much of it]

I know what else to say, but I'm sure if you want to know more of my boring life you'd just ask
  3. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Hi Sarah What have you cosplayed as?
  4. dorky
    dorky
    So far just Deidara
    But I'm planning on doing Alois Trancy from Kuro :3
  5. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Oh yay another lesbian cosplayer. :3 Nice to meet you Sarah. Good luck on your Alois cosplay. :3 I've cosplayed as the girl version of Ciel myself. ^^
  6. dorky
    dorky
    really? i bet it looks awesome!
  7. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Haha thanks. ^^ Yeah I'm rather happy with it but it's so hard to wear it to conventions especially. xD I have to be half-blind all day and the dress is so long I have to carry it so I can walk. LOL
  8. blacksheep
    blacksheep
    Oh oops, I forgot to check this thread since I first posted. XD

I too am a cosplayer. lol Also have done Ciel from Kuro at one point. XDXD I have way too many costumes to list though. Been doing it for way too long. ^^;;
  9. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Wow really? *bows to my senpai* Yeah it seems like a lot of lesbian anime fans are cosplayers. OwO
    Ehhh well I've only been cosplaying a couple years so I don't have too many sadly. o3o Though I am working on changing that.
  10. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    Haha...I have to say I'm happy to find this community. I love yaoi and I would probably love yuri if there were a few more maturer characters (don't like school girls).

Anyway, my friends call me Hatter because yes, I'm as mad as one. I'm a 22 year old lesbian >8D who lives in England and currently surrounded by too many straight people. Never had a 'serious' relationship due to the lack of lesbians where I've live *shakes fist*

Random: Is it just me but I find it difficult to understand how people can find 'normal' men attractive... Not famous/anime/ manga guys..Just average guys. Woman are just sooooo much more appealing to the eye and I've thought that since before I even questioned myself.

On a side note... I cosplay toooo...Recently Sebastian and a steampunk undertaker inspire by the Undertaker XD
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast