♥ *~*Lesbian Yaoi Lovers*~* ♥

1. kochiSan
    kochiSan
    Hiya~ joined
    Even tho I'm bi , lol xD
    Anyways , nice meeting you all!
  2. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    @ kochiSan Psshhh bi girls are welcome too. x3 Nice to meet you.
  3. FanGirl4Life
    FanGirl4Life
    Hiya-Hi! Just joined, obviously! I'm actually straight and joined bcuz my friend asked me. But I totally support and I think this is a really good gropu idea! Hope to meet some epic pplz on here too^_^
  4. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    Wish I knew some lesbian yaoi lovers in real life! Then again, finding people who like anime as much as me is hard!
  5. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    @Kajiruki~ Amen to that..Where I live it's hard enough to find lesbians, fullstop. Let alone lesbians who like anime or yaoi XD
  6. AngelFaerie
    AngelFaerie
    hey, i'm new to the group as well. i'm also new to not just yaoi, but all anime. i just was introduced to it by my girlfriend, and i'm enthralled by the stories and everything. i'm glad that there are other esbians who like yaoi, makes me think that one of my friends was wrong when she said it was weird (she's also lesbian). and the more yaoi videos i watch, the more i want to see, lol. can't wait to find even more to discover...
  7. takechick22
    takechick22
    I have no clue if I should, but I felt like keeping this thread alive! I am a lesbian, joining this group like a billion years after it was alive. *unbarries group, and prays that there are still active members*
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516