aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

HamletMachine Updates

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Please post any news/updates regarding HamletMachine or Starfighter in this thread.

I will not always be on top of things, so if you hear of any news regarding Hamlet's updates, please post them!

~~Thanks!!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

1st Update: Information based on Hamlet's DISQUS posts.

She is working on finishing Chapter 2 for print release. She said it will probably be available sometime after the holidays (2 to 3 months from now). And once Chapter 2 has been released to buy, Chapter 3 should start up again.

To check out her direct wording/quotes, click here. Scroll through the newest DISQUS comments on pg. 69 of Chapter 2.

I know it seems like a long time, but let's keep ourselves busy chatting away with our Starfighter discussions
    And I'm sure the time will fly by
  2. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    According to HamletMachine's tumblr, there are new merchandise items for sale. New prints, buttons, a shirt, and more.
    Here is the the link.

So, don't forget to buy some Starfighter merchandise for the holidays

I definitely think I'll buy some prints and probably the t-shirt
  3. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    OMG Starfighter fans! Hammie put up a delicious new update for us here!
    It seems Hammie is working hard for us to finish the smutty bonus material for Chapter 2!

She just had to include a preview of Deimos making such slutty faces, but with whom? GAH! You are killing me Hammie!!!!
  4. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Happy, Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!

Oh, thank you, Hammie, for this lovely, lovely day!

Here's some much missed, delicious art by our favorite Hammie: http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4podyn
  5. bra00724
    bra00724
    Hi. Does any of you have any idea when Hamlet plan to relese third chapter?
  6. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Well, I don't know for sure. Totally guessing here.

I'm just thinking Chapter 3 won't come out until they actually release Chapter 2 for sale. Once it comes out to buy, then I'd start looking for Hammie's updates about Chapter 3. As far as I know, she is still working on the extra stuff for Chapter 2's release, but my guess is she is done and now they are working on the printing process.

I'm crossing my fingers that it is soon

Here's something for you in the meantime

I found it on Starfighter's FB page. It's some other spicy and yummy webcomics! Enjoy!

Hope that helps pass the time for about ten seconds
  7. bra00724
    bra00724
    Thank you for super fast replay and link. I'm thinking about reading Teahouse.
  8. bra00724
    bra00724
    First page of chapter 3 is up!
  9. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Wow! You so beat me to that Thanks. I'm sooo excited for this. She said there will be regular updates from now on, and she'll announce when Chapter 2 with the 12-page extra smut will be releasing soon

Also, Hamlet's Bday is in 3 days, so drop in and wish her a happy bday

EDIT: Oops, forgot to mention, here is the link for the picture to Chapter 3's cover. Can you say yum?!
  10. MysteryGreenTea
    MysteryGreenTea
    Ahhhh! I'm so excited!!! This is a happy day for us all! *squees~!*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast