aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Queer Asian Cinema

1. cookielu1999
    Hi! Just looking around and totally new to everything here.

I love queer film and I love Asian film...together is better. Awesome to find a group of others who like it too.

That's a great list you have there lent! I'll have to check out some.

I'm super intrugued by Gohatto - must see it.
  2. jebpac66
    hey guys..
    just wanted to say HI ... Maledei tipped me off to come here when I met him from subscene.com when I and another friend posted the English subtitles to LOVE OF SIAM. This is awesome there is actually a forum for this. Thanks for letting me join.
  3. jebpac66
    hey guys..
    just wanted to say HI ... Maledei tipped me off to come here when I met him from subscene.com when I and another friend posted the English subtitles to LOVE OF SIAM. This is awesome there is actually a forum for this. Thanks for letting me join.
  4. brave heart
    hi everyone .^___^.
  5. Arsenic_Love
    Arsenic_Love
    Wong Kai Wai's Happy Together is one of my favorites ^^
  6. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    OH MY GOD.... love of siam was so cute and sad at the ending... the kiss was stiff because i think maria maurer aka Tong and Mew were straight in real life. but the kiss was awesome. two str8 guys making out? THAT's hot! LOL

Bangkok Love story... i cried at that movie... its so romantic and sad... i loved it... tw thumbs up.
  7. moichi
    moichi
    hey i'm new to this group! hmm what can i say...?
    well I've watched 'Boys Love' and 'Gohatto' and I've heard sooooooooo much about 'Go Go G-Boys' and 'Formula 17' about my friend because she adores them lol but i haven't seen them yet ^_^
  8. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Yoy! I'm new in this group but I wanted to tell you how much I laughed watching at "Formula 17" movie... I guess feelings between the boys are strong but they're a couple of weird guys... It was a very good time... But, I shall recommend you to have a look at the movie "The King and the clown"... It's quite nice!
  9. moichi
    moichi
    @jap: ooh that sounds good! what's it about? i haven an idea from the titles but i'm not sure hehe
  10. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    @moichi: well, it's a corean movie... the story is about two men, quite poors, who makes jokes about people in the middle of a town... Then, they criticize the king's way of life and they're arrested by the police and
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast