aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Non-Con (Manga / Anime)

1. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Nonconsecutive sex, or in other words, rape. It can be any unwanted sexual advance, even if it stops at oral. . . but let’s just hope that it doesn’t.

Here's the template for this category so you can just copy and paste. If you have any questions on what any of them mean, please look into the rules.

Title:
    Manga/Anime:
    Rating:
    Complete:
    Fetishes:
    Summary:

Please remember to list all of the titles the manga or anime is known for, except for titles that are solely in Kanji or katakana.
  2. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Title: The Tyrant Who Fell in Love; The Tyrant Falls in Love; T-Love; Verliebter Tyrann; Koi Suru Boukun; Koisuru Boukun
    Manga/Anime: Available in Manga and Anime.
    Rating: The scenes aren’t explicitly shown, but I would still say that this is for adult readers.
    Complete: I’m not sure if there are only 2 episodes for the anime, but the Manga is nearly finished with Arc 7 Plan 11 (7 volumes I guess).
    Fetishes: Glasses, Long Hair, Masturbation, Non-Con, Senpai X Kohai.
    Summary: It’s hard enough falling in love with a senpai, but it’s a hundred times harder falling in love with a homophobic man who happens to be a senpai. For five years, Morinaga’s feelings for Tatsumi has been completely one-sided, but when his senpai “accidentally” drinks a wine that’s been drugged making him have a hard-on and weak, Morinaga finally has a chance of a lifetime.
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Title: Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku, Hey Class President, Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku
    Manga/Anime: Both
    Rating: Adult
    Complete: I think there are only 2 episodes in the anime though it seems there should be more. And so far there is 4 volumes of the manga adaptation.
    Fetishes: Glasses, kohai/sempai, president, masturbation, molestation,
    Summary: Even as he tries to keep the student council president out of trouble, Vice President Chiga-kun finds himself being drawn to the president's strength and power. Chiga-kun wonders how he, being such an intelligent individual, can be so unwillingly taken with a boy who is so country and simple...