aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What's Your Fetish?

1. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    If you've liked shonen-ai and yaoi long enough, you've realized that it's more than just the uke and the seme. If you've realized that, then you've probably figured out your secret fetish that you absolutely cannot resist reading or watching. Me? I just love the long-haired with glasses, maybe a few piercings mixed in combo, along with in a forbidden Teacher X Student relationship.It would be great if the plot was well done, but I'll read or watch it just to pass the time because I'm that much in love with it. EDIT: 11|23|11I've decided that this will be the category where we can give each other suggestions on what to read/watch. Describe what your fetish is, and then maybe someone will reply and list what they've read or watched that matches the criteria.
  2. Thatz
    Thatz
    Honestly I'm still a sucker for shota, but more than anything I love the supernatural. Angels, demons, aliens, anthros. I love them. I feel like there are not enough good ones though. Especially anthro. I would love an anthro manga with both gay and plot. That would make me a very happy person. n____n
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Honestly I'm still a sucker for shota, but more than anything I love the supernatural. Angels, demons, aliens, anthros. I love them. I feel like there are not enough good ones though. Especially anthro. I would love an anthro manga with both gay and plot. That would make me a very happy person. n____n
    Oh yeah, bring on the shota demons! lol As for the anthro, would you like something like Loveless? Or did I read somewhere that you already read it?
  4. CrimsonCeiling
    CrimsonCeiling
    i have a blood fetish, even for real life circumstances. so i really like kanpai! DJ, even thought though wasent really any love in it, it satisfied me (that sounds kinda gross), and horror adult manga. i have a fetish for oral sex. i also really like shotacon, reverse shotacon (when the roles of seme and uke can be switched without awkwardness or comfortableness). i have lots of fetishes but my blood and oral fetishes is above all the most dominate.
  5. phouka95
    phouka95
    I have a dominance, supernatural, ad lately SM fetish. They just drive me crazy!
  6. beatlechan
    beatlechan
    Hi, um... well I like teacher/student and some bdsm.
  7. TommaDesu
    TommaDesu
    Let's bring some life into this group

my fetish, main 1 is feet but that's females only, as for other junk well

Light bdsm
    biting
    scratching
    tied
    blindfolded
    touch
    teasing
    role play
  8. AADIANA
    AADIANA
    my fetish is
    domination, sexual humiliation, sensory overload, oral fetish, body worship and biting
  9. AllenKuro
    AllenKuro
    I'm new so... Hi. My fetishes are Mind Control, Mind Break, and BDSM (submission, maybe a bit masochistic more for the punitive part)
  10. Eserpess
    Eserpess
    Stockings.
    bdsm
    romantic
    cloths ripping
    long hair.... seme or uke i dont care...just LONG HAIR! GIVE ME!
    Futanari ( i know it doesn't count as yaoi but still)
    and a little bit of yiff/ animal characteristics.