aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shameless Self Promotion

1. CrimsonCross
    CrimsonCross
    Title: Snakes and Stakes
    Form (prose, poetry, novel, etc): Original Short Fiction
    Summary:
    Baxter is a loyal servant of the mafia but his latest hostage is getting under his skin. Can Baxter make it through the week or will he lose against the boy's charms? M/M yaoi BL
    Rating (if it applies): 18+
    Link:
    Snakes and Stakes

Title: Barred
    Form (prose, poetry, novel, etc): Original Novella
    Summary:
    Kodi is the sexiest guy at The Black Wolf, Night Bite. But what is all that sex appeal worth if he cant get the one guy he wants?The story of poor Kodi's trip to getting the guy he wants. M/M yaoi BL
    Rating (if it applies):18+
    Link:
    Barred

Title: Amylase
    Form (prose, poetry, novel, etc): Fanfiction of Fight Club
    Summary:
    Jack has a dream about Tyler and it leads to other things. Jack(narrator)/Tyler slash, rough and some odd wordings. My first fic for fight club. Warnings inside.
    Rating (if it applies):18+
    Link:
    Amylase

Title: Can't Smile without you
    Form (prose, poetry, novel, etc): Fanfiction of Batman
    Summary:
    Joker wants Batsy to say it, say that he can't smile with out him. Batman/Joker slash yaoi M/M
    Rating (if it applies): PG-13?
    Link:
    Can't Smile Without You

~Just a few of my favorites that I have written, in my opinion Amylase is the best but others might not think so. And all of the ones here are completed.
  2. Moony
    Moony
    Ah, not a lot of wee poets shamelessly promoting here. I suppose I'll take a breath and just let the ship out of the harbor..
  3. Moony
    Moony
    Title: Wanderlust
    Form:
    Poetry (free verse)
    Summary:
    Written in the summer to read in colder months when I miss greatly the wandering and the finding of warm moon waters of August
    Link: click

Title:
    The Poet and the Painter
    Form:
    Poetry (free verse)
    Summary: Written after talking to an attractive artist friend about expression as I enjoyed watching the painting, and other things, take shape
    Link: click

I do have more, but I think two for now. I don't want to be too shameless, yet
  4. BerserkRaccoon
    BerserkRaccoon
    Shameless as I am, here's my fiction ^^

Title: LLight
    Form (prose, poetry, novel, etc):
    prose, FanFiction – Death Note
    Summary: Light and L. L and Light. Just as the story goes. The Kira case and the never spoken of “something” between the two of them.
    Rating (if it applies): 18+ (mild)
    Link: here

Title: The story of Matt
    prose, Fanfiction – Death Note
    Summary: The story of Matt. From the first day at Wammy’s to January 26, 2013. His life – how he lived it and how he learned it could be lived...

Title:
    prose – Serial, Original Fiction
    Summary: The story of two strangers... When finding love is more complicated then even finding each other... When understanding the feeling is more complicated then just experiencing it... When a coincidence becomes a fate...(not much smex, but much feeling)

Please, enjoy. Hope it's enjoyable ^^
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12