Saiyuki

1. CHeeseITZ
    CHeeseITZ
    FAV:

Goku/Sanzo
    Sanzo/Gojyo
  2. Ashuri
    Ashuri
    Is it okay to join if I don't have a pairing I like for Saiyuki... but I love Saiyuki?
    *cuddles a Hakkai plushie*
  3. mannc
    mannc
    Hiya!~ Newbie here ^^
    I am in love with Konzen...
    But, oh, I like any pairing, as long as it is Saiyuki!!!! Though I have read more about SanzoxGoku and HakkaixGojyo, the possibilities are limitless.

And yes, Ukoku looks dangerously sexy in his black outfit...
  4. Teef
    Teef
    Hey. I'm new here. I fell in love with Saiyuki.

I can't honestly pick a favorite!!
  5. ReikaMimi
    ReikaMimi
    New here also!!! I love every one of them dearly but my favorite pairing is Goku x Sanzo. No clue why *shrugs*
  6. Madefreakshow27
    Madefreakshow27
    I'm also a newbie and ReikaMimi, GokuxSanzo is my favorite tooo!!
  7. AyazelKaiomi
    AyazelKaiomi
    I'm new. I would have say that the SanzoxGojyo paring would be my number 1 ....I just love that pairing!
  8. Susumi
    Susumi
    Hello! I'm new too, and my favorite pairing is Kenren/Tenpou and Sanzo/Hakkai. <3 Nice to meet to everyone!
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I've been busy moving lately so I can't tell you guys how nice it was to come here and find a bunch of newcomers. Welcome all of you.
    @Ashuri: You can only join if you "donate" your Hakkai plushie to me...Just kidding. Of course you can join. Welcome. (P.S. Hakkai is my favorite, who's yours?)
    @mannc: The pairing possibilities really are limitless, but that's what makes it so much fun right? Oh and Ukoku is creepy *shudder*
    @Teef: Thanks for the new pictures.
    @Susumi: My favorite pairing is GojyoxHakkai and I like KenrenxTenpou too!
  10. Icewind
    Icewind
    Hi, I'm new.
    I'm open to pairings but my favourite character is, and will always be, Gojyo.
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast