aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saiyuki

1. Yusuichi
    Hi LittleWhiteDragon, I will keep a lookout for them. I've always had a thing for the anime and the manga as they are both well drawn and funny as hell. I'm glad you told me there is more about the boys pasts as I'd wanted to see that at some point too. In Saiyuki Reload the early volumes were better, when they got to the God character it seemed to get too mushy and the four of them went out of character for a while. It was kind of disappointing for me.
  2. minervahana
    minervahana
    Hi, well I'm much more of a Sanzo Hakkai fan. Sanzo for the intensity and Hakkai for the looks and charm.
  3. spreet
    spreet
    Son Goku's my fav

He's adorable!
  4. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    spreet I love your avatar. It's adorable just like Goku.
  5. StephanyIsabelC
    StephanyIsabelC
    i love them all, their different personality make the whole group kick ass!-but..if I had to choose one it has to be Son Goku hands down...I wouldn't be able to control the others ;D
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    StephanyIsabelC how do you propose to control Son Goku. Don't tell me you have a never ending supply of meat buns like Sanzo. (I wonder what else he hides in those sleeves of doom.)

Attention!
    Hey guys, Malachi2223 needs help finding, to download, all three seasons (Gensomaden, Reload, Reload Gunlock) of Saiyuki in Japanese with English subtitles. Anyone know where to get them please let us know so we can help out a fellow fan.
  7. StephanyIsabelC
    StephanyIsabelC
    Im an awesome cook...and like to make new things which I can assure you wont bore Son Goku..XD!!!
  8. StephanyIsabelC
    StephanyIsabelC
    I also wonder about that too...the sleeves i mean..LOL
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    So your plan does involve food! I should have known. And as for those sleeves, I don't think we'll ever know.
  10. meilaconte
    meilaconte
    hi.. i'm just join
    hv you try irc.zone.net?
    my fave pairing 3838
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast