aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Spacer 1Pray for JapanSpacer 1
    Asami (L10)X Classic Italics (Black)Fei Long (L10)
    (S020) Yokozawa(S019) TinkleMasamune (L10)

Image editor programs

Hey, sorry didnt know where to post this and since its kinda computer related, I thought I post here (mods please move/close if in wrong forum)

so I was wondering whats a good image editor program to use. I use to have Photoshop CS2 however I upgrade to Vista and now Im photoshopless since I dont think CS2 works on vista right? I was hoping to get CS4 but it seems like just about every version of CS4 out on the web is said to be a virus, so whats a good free program?

Or does anyone know of perhaps a virus free version of cs4?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

Quote Originally Posted by aikoaiko View Post
    Hey, sorry didnt know where to post this and since its kinda computer related, I thought I post here (mods please move/close if in wrong forum)

so I was wondering whats a good image editor program to use. I use to have Photoshop CS2 however I upgrade to Vista and now Im photoshopless since I dont think CS2 works on vista right? I was hoping to get CS4 but it seems like just about every version of CS4 out on the web is said to be a virus, so whats a good free program?

Or does anyone know of perhaps a virus free version of cs4?
    Well, you could try to find a CS3 version (which is compromise of CS2 and CS4). I'm pretty sure you can find it more easier than CS4 (which I never heard of). On Isohunt.com, you can find torrents of the software, and what is nice is that people can rate and comment the file. So if you find a very good rated file, it's much likely sure you won't get viruses! And reading the comments can also help you to know if the file is good or not. Well, I never had any problems with that system, I just try to get files with a lot of ratings and comments (not only one).

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Daisuke (L10)Sanzo (L10)Sousuke (L5)
    (S010) Joker(S009) Havi(S006) Klaus
    (S008) Shuichi(S007) RebornKazuki (L7)

CS2 doesn't work on Vista?? Well my experience begs to differ, but I don't know how other people have so much trouble with vista anyways as I have always had very little trouble with it at all. Then again, I know better than to hang onto extremely outdated software and hardware and expect unrealistically for everything to still work, so *shrug* (ah, not that I'm saying this to you or anything, just had a small rant there... ^^)

If you would like, I have a STANDALONE CS4 version of photoshop, free of any kind of malware you can think of, and YES I have verified this with *****32 VIRUS SCANNING ENGINES*****. So anyone who tells me it is infected hasn't done their homework.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Simple, easy, clean. Enjoy!

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Spacer 1Pray for JapanSpacer 1
    Asami (L10)X Classic Italics (Black)Fei Long (L10)
    (S020) Yokozawa(S019) TinkleMasamune (L10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigure² View Post
    CS2 doesn't work on Vista?? Well my experience begs to differ, but I don't know how other people have so much trouble with vista anyways as I have always had very little trouble with it at all. Then again, I know better than to hang onto extremely outdated software and hardware and expect unrealistically for everything to still work, so *shrug* (ah, not that I'm saying this to you or anything, just had a small rant there... ^^)
    Simple, easy, clean. Enjoy!
    So CS2 works with Vista? I haven't tried installing it so I dont know I just thought it didn't since vista is so vastly different from the other versions of windows and how everything seems to have to be "vista ready" i just assumed. I've been hesitant to install certain programs since i didnt know how compatible it is with Vista, mainly Photoshop CS2 and Nero 7 (or 6, not sure which version I have)

thanks for the link tho ^_^

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Daisuke (L10)Sanzo (L10)Sousuke (L5)
    (S010) Joker(S009) Havi(S006) Klaus
    (S008) Shuichi(S007) RebornKazuki (L7)

no problem. And all things considered, you shouldn't be afraid to install things in vista. They won't break your machine if they don't work. And most things work fine.

Mordor
    CS2 should work on Vista just fine. At least it does for me, I have CS2 on my Vista-laptop. Haven't had any trouble so far. :)

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

I've CS2 on Vista too and it works perfect .