aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Usami (L2)Endo (L2)Kyon (L3)
    I'm using Echofon (Echofon) -- in fact, this is the only extension that keeps me away from Google Chrome. A very neat Twitter client! <3
    Beside Echofon, I also use AdBlockPlus for blocking ad, Personas (Personas for Firefox | Dress up your web browser) for styling the FF toolbar *I use Junjou Romantica Persona <3*, Fasterfox , and User Agent Changer (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...gent-switcher/) to access sites designed specifically for IE/Chrome, or access mobile version of a site in Firefox to save your internet usage quota.

deb
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

TotoroToothlessCalcifer
    JijiHaku (Dragon)Deadpool (L9)
    KumaguroGou Matsuoka (L6)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    I love firefox's add-ons if it wasn't for that i might have changed browsers. For me the add-ons that do it are

Read it later, which allows you to out a page on the list by clicking an arrow in the search bar, you can see the list not far from the search bar, when ou click it, you have to create an account so you can see it it any computer that has firefox and that add-on.

I'm translator
    , for the tricky words you just have to select the word and press the i'm translator and it translates the word. and final but not least

Xmarks which saves my bookmarks and internet history so you can acess it on other computers.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Female 1 (Red)
    Krad (L7)N (L7)Sakuma IE (L4)
    Rin TnC (L1)Star 2 (Yellow)Cain GC (L1)
    Not to revive a dead topic, but I also like to use OpenDownload (http://home.arcor.de/der_tuxman/ext/...load/index.htm) to open files rather than be forced to download them, especially with EXE files.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Here is something some people don't think about firefox main page bookmark images. I know that's not what there called but that is a easy a to explain it.

When you have firefox 30.0 and when you open up firefox it can be set to automatically go to your home page. Now here's the cool part. Now when you click the little plus mark tab to open anew tab you will see a page with nine (9) squares on it. You can select your favorite bookmarks to add there. Mine are youtube,aainfantasy forum,and couchtuner and a few others. But you can put your top 9 there which is pretty cool I think.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

All in one gestures

This addon allows you to "draw" different gesture by holding down your right click button, and move your cursor.
    The gestures will automatically completes tasks on Firefox such as
    • Going back to last page(draw a straight line to the left)
    • Closing current window/tabs(draw down, then right)
    • Switching to the right/left tab(up, left or right)
    • Open a link in a new window/tab(place your cursor on the link, then draw a line up).

Pretty much any minuscule actions you perform while browsing can now be accomplished instantly by using your mouse to draw simple gestures.

Prefect addon for lazy efficient users like me, who consider even reaching left hand to the keyboard to use hotkeys is too tiresome!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Toride CnT (L1)Rin Matsuoka (L4)Otoya (L5)
    Sentarou Kawabuchi (L1)Bossun SKET (L6)
    Thanks for good thread! Previously I used Google Chrome, but it was incovinient. Then I started to use Mozilla.

I use Privatix to see blocked sites in my country and AdBlock Plus to block advertising.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Shiki (L9)Nano (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiLi View Post
    Dictionary, 2nd version.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7869

There's one I added to firefox so it can spellcheck my emails... but I can't find the link. ¬¬
    Will post if I find it.
    Makes downloading pretty, plus allows you to close the browser window play baccarat and continue the download.
    Last edited by Doreatha; 02-28-2019 at 02:14 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    I'm here just to give a heads-up to people using the Mozilla archive format and the unmtl add-ons fairly soon these two add-ons will no longer be supported in firefox future editions..but will still work on previous ones.these two add-ons add the ability to save entire pages with active links and all images intake...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123