aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: video ipod

sesshy180

Smile video ipod

hi i have a 30GB video ipod does anyone know how i can download anime to my ipod

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Naruto (L9)Neji (L2)Sai (L6)
    Suigetsu (L4)Naruto (L1)Kiba (L5)
    Sasuke (L1)
    I've used quicktime to convert movies into the iPod format... the only problem is converting video files into another format takes a long time. I converted a few music videos, and each one took around 30 mins. I couldn't imagine how long a 20 minute anime episode would take. Not to mention, most animes are in a divx format, and I'm not sure how well quicktime handles those kinds of files.

I've looked for other kinds of software that does the same, but haven't found one that works well.

sumo
    The conversion time depends on 2 things, RAM and Processing speed, the more you have the less time it takes to convert movies. I have 2 gigs of ram and a 2.68 CDE processor(fell off the back of the truck) so converting for me is really fast. I also use Xilisoft and it normally takes me about 10 minutes to convert an anime ep and around 30 for a full DVD movie.

You can use the trial but its kinda useless because you have limited file size so if you like it buy it, or look online for and other program that converts from any file format to mp4. the rest is basically drag and drop into Itunes
    Last edited by sumo; 04-25-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Aki (L7)Sono (L3)Sunao (L2)
    Mikoto (L3)Ueno (L5)Seiji (L2)
    Sanzo (L10)Shinichirou (L8)
    I use Videora Ipod converter. It's free and the quality is really good comparing few others I have. Only problem with it is that it doesn't convert rm-files but as most animes are avi it should work fine.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

try kiki mp4 converter it will enable you to choose the file size and the quality of the convertered file for IPOD use works prety well does take some time though but its free (98min avi to mp4 took about 30-40 mins) hope it helped