aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

calliopesong

Novels translated?

Are there any places on this website where I can download BL novels that are translated into English?

Thanks!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Cid Raines (L8)Kusuriuri (L10)Rufus (L7)
    Lightning (L8)Hope (L8)Angeal (L6)
    Balthier (L6)Bartz (L1)Squall (L6)

Just have a look in this section: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=133
    and in this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22790
    If there is a translated version of the novel, it's posted there. You just need to look through the threads and find out yourself ^_^

calliopesong
    There was one novel there that's supposed to be in English, but it would not open for me.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Thor (L9)Loki (L10)Tony Stark (L9)
    Loki (L9)Iron Man (L9)(S024) Asano
    (S023) England(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S027) Usami Akihiko
    the person who translated the story into english also says in the post that they have posted it in their live journal and have posted a link in the thread. i have cheacked the links and the story is posted there on LJ.

the links for the story on aarin have expired so i cant download i and see why it isnt loading for you.

hope this helps

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S002) MisakiSai (L3)Asami (L5)
    Kusuriuri (L10)(S004) Taki(S009) Havi
    (S032) Ruruka(S020) Yokozawa

Novel translations in english are a bit hard to find, I think... Onadoru Euphoria is doing Kyou Kara Maou novels here. Asphodel's Heaven is doing Mirage of Blaze (Honoo no Mirage) novels here. Project S.M.U.T.T. is doing some Sukisyo novels, I think, here.

Also, Mochi did chapter 1 of Soshite Koi ga Hajimaru, a novel illustrated by Sumomo Yumeka, but I don't know if they abandoned the project or not... Anyway, you can find this chapter in PDF in the news announcement of 26.march.2005 here. And Smexy Bastards released chapter 1 of Kimagure Chef no Koi no Recipe, a novel illustrated by Takatsuki Noboru, it's available on their page and here on Aarinfantasy too.

calliopesong
    Ah, thank you! Now I can read a bit of one.

I've tried clicking to open a few of the others, only for a box to pop up and say, "Acrobat could not open [name of file] because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't corrected decoded)."

Could someone please tell me what this means and how I can fix it?