aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arinna
    on second thought, i think i'm going to uninstall it too, though the links uploaded do work. not taking risks, megaupload was never trustworthy anyway.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Tamaki (L2)
    actually im not sure if the files i uploaded work, but so far, nobosy has said anything about the links i provide, plus i tried it once and it worked.

i can upload one episode of anime in less than a minute...with the toolbar. without i would take 3 hours...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by voodooxdoll View Post
    actually im not sure if the files i uploaded work, but so far, nobosy has said anything about the links i provide, plus i tried it once and it worked.

i can upload one episode of anime in less than a minute...with the toolbar. without i would take 3 hours...
    which is very fishy.. it's actually impossible - that's why i started to suspect that it's all fictitious.. u simply cant upload a file of 300-400 MB in less than a minute.. it worked for me as well on the same computer i uploaded from.. but when i tried to download from another - it didnt.. .so i assume this megaupload manager is a b-sh.t and spyware breeder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12