aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Nosferius

Tips concerning free online hosting for yaoi + BL vid's

Hi all,

I would like to get some tips on servers that are available for free where I can upload my collection of yaoi and boy's love video's. This firstly as a backup for my own but also so that I can share it with you people.

I don't want to set up a home server as I don't have a really good connection.

I would be very grateful for any useful tips
    greets,

Stefan

p.s. things that expire after x time are of no use as I wan't to make them available for a long time.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Cid Raines (L8)Kusuriuri (L10)Rufus (L7)
    Lightning (L8)Hope (L8)Angeal (L6)
    Balthier (L6)Bartz (L1)Squall (L6)

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141

Just look here ^^ Danabahn found some good hostsites to use. Tho I doubt you will ever find a server, which uploads "unlimited" files. Some hosts like megaupload host your downloads for 30 days if no one downloads, if there are people downloading it "updates" the time the file is allowed to be shared. The same goes for sendspace. But on every server I know the files expire after a certain span of time, if there are no downloading people.

~ Gnarf

Nosferius
    Thnx, I doubted there to be such a thing... perhaps some of the people here with a huge server at their disposel could allow me to upload the files or something... mutual benefit, they gain files and I gain a backup