aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ichigo Kurosaki (L10)Orihime (L3)(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Heart 1 (Blue)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    Sebastian (L10)Kail (L1)Sesshoumaru (L10)

BT seed [Solved] Thanks for those who helped

I just wanna know how do I seed BT links and if you don't mind would you explain it in detail
    Last edited by kunitsu; 11-16-2006 at 08:58 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Daisuke (L10)Sanzo (L10)Sousuke (L5)
    (S010) Joker(S009) Havi(S006) Klaus
    (S008) Shuichi(S007) RebornKazuki (L7)

LOL

OK. Detail, eh?

How do you seed...well, after you download using a bittorrent client, usually the client automatically begins seeding.

However, if you are asking how to actually start your own torrent, that is a very very different issue. PM me if that is the case.

If you just want to reseed something you already downloaded, the file has to be exactly the same as when it finished downloading, and you need the exact .torrent file. Open up your client and add the torrent file, and when it asks for the location, select where the file already is. Now, you need to execute a forced re-check. Most clients have that function built in to the right-click menu when you click on the torrent in the queue list. What client are you using?

Anyways, If the file is in the correct format and hasn't been altered, the recheck should verify that you already have the file, and the client should automatically begin to seed. ^^

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sora (L1)Conrad (L3)Ritsuka (L4)
    When I try to reseed it often doesn't work. I let the window opens but the torrent I finished to dl doesn't seed, each time, it wrote "Try to connect to the server ..." or others same stuff. It's my fault or not if I can't seed? (I can seed when I'm leeching, though)

Plus, may I keep the .torrent file I saved in order to leech if I want to seed?

Thx