aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Soubi (L4)Gunter (L2)Shuichi (L5)

Converting RM to AVI

Does anyone know of any free programs, or a quick and easy way to convert RM files to avi, without a program? I FINALLY figured out how to getNero to burn avis into a dvd that I can play on a dvd player, but I've a bunch of RM files that I can't use, they have to be avi.

Suracis
    I don't know any but you ask the person in this shop to convert it for you. http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28922

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Thor (L9)Loki (L10)Tony Stark (L9)
    Loki (L9)Iron Man (L9)(S024) Asano
    (S023) England(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S027) Usami Akihiko
    i have a program called winavi video converter and i know this converts RM to avi.
    i have uploaded it for you all the files are in the rar file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/9666511/wavcpmw.rar.html

hope this helps

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Hi,Morag....here you go http://www.mediamax.com/lemur7s_heav...pocketdivx.zip this should help you its a stand-alone...uses whats in your computer and it also does MKV/OGM. and you can choose what language stream you want...but can only do "hard" subs ..external subs just don't seem to get rendered...OOPPs sorry..its called
    "pocket divx....for best results max out the bitrate and choose "generic screen" please make sure you have either k-lite codec pac or ccccp or xvid in your machine for this to work okay...hope this helps...you just unzip and place it on your desktop...

forgot to add this the first time around...this not "Divx file converter" thingie frome "Divx" but for some reason the person choose a name too close for confort when naming his product...sorry for the confusion...
    Last edited by lemur7; 12-31-2006 at 11:33 AM. Reason: fogot important info...needed clarifying...

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Soubi (L4)Gunter (L2)Shuichi (L5)
    Thakn you so much guys! I really appreciate it. Hopfully one of these will work for me!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

kinda of a cheat way I foud out to convery real media file was to change the file extentions when I DL 'ed it so insead of example.rm or example.rmv I change it to example.avi and DL it it is then a avi file but when its played its in double time just load it to movie maker and set the speed from there and bingo its perfect. I's day it work for me about 95% of the time the other 5 % it need to be done by a converter. a good free one is KIKI MP4 converter its free and it works very good the only downfall is puts it in MP4 format another good one is RMCONVERTER by boilsoft alittle pricey but it is nice.