aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Trouble with Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru reupload

Hi~

I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the recent Uraboku reupload? I appreciate that they've been uploaded (I was feeling nostalgic haha) and while the first 5 files are great, I'm having trouble with episodes 6 and 7. The video frame-rate seems to be very slow, but the audio is normal, so they play way out of sync I skipped through the episode and it doesn't seem to rectify itself. I haven't tried any further since I don't want to get spoilers (it's been a very, very long time since I've seen it!)

I tried redownloading to see if it was just a corrupted download or something, but the problem persisted. Any idea how to fix it?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@RightAsRain;
    you could have asked me directly, I always say in my posts that if there are troubles with the downloads or files that you can contact me ^^'

also I wonder if this is supposed to be in the Tech Savvy section but oh well

either way, it seems it is the files' fault, I went back to the source where I got them from and it is mentioned there in a comment, sadly it wasn't fixed/replied to yet, I made another comment there, now we can only see whether they'll make new encodes or not...

in worst case: even if it's not a solution, if you happen to use VLC media player you can just press f or g to fasten or delay the audio to make it sync again! As I can't guarantee that they'll re-up it and I don't have other files, I can't change anything about the delay atm.
    if it's just a few eps you might be OK with pressing the buttons a few times in single eps!

Though I hope they'll re-encode the files again so that I'll be able to exchange the files and links (as I also only have this version saved now and deleted my old avi version...)

edit: OK, seems I last edited my post here on the forum on Feb 22nd but they edited theirs on Mar 6th so they might have exchanged the files already (sadly there were no new comments made about it so I can't confirm) I'll re-download the files from there and check ep 6 and 7, if they're fine, I'll do another Reup to exchange the links in my current post ^^

but it's not for certain yet, need to download and check them!

edit 2: well, sadly no, they seem to have edited but didn't exchange the files, still out of sync, so actually I wonder if they'll exchange them (it's been 3 months since the other user commented about it) so for now just try to use the player internal delaying functions.
    If they'll answer to my comment and change the files I'll still exchange them here though.
    Last edited by bronakopdin; 05-31-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@RightAsRain; I don't know whether you even saw my replies until now (as you never answered me in any way)
    but I actually found my old Uragiri files still on a different external drive! I must have forgotten to delete them after copying them, so lucky
    I don't even know what's the difference with those but I guess I'll upload that version one of these days and exchange the existing links!
    I'll make an announcement in my download post then!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@RightAsRain; OK I re-checked and...

in fact it IS the old files that I uploaded here! and THOSE are the ones mainly corrupted

as for the new ones: as I only checked that 6th ep after your first comment I just assumed I had the new ones already... I checked them all now and it seems there it is ONLY ep 6 with audio sync troubles!

so in fact I'll upload the new ones after all, though ep 6 will still be corrupted, but at least the other eps work!
    Last edited by bronakopdin; 06-03-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

I haven't had any problems with the MKV releases by Kachu-sama Subs (all around 300MB each). If those can still be found somewhere online, it might be worth trying to get their episode 6.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@KaworuShinji; My upload was no original release but small-encodes by a certain encoder site.
    In fact the first version I uploaded WAS the Kashu-subs version, and I labled them accordingly, but it seems the sync troubles happened while the files were small-encoded. Obviously it is the encoders' error. In any case I only use small encodes because I save nearly everything I watch and hence 300MB for one file is too much for me and my external drives.

As I mentioned the encoders released a new version (they don't name the subs anymore though so I left the info out of my new post to not label it wrong in case) where still one ep (6) is troublesome, but as long as noone directly asks for Kashu-subs originals (or well any other version) I don't see why I should upload big files as those also take up more space in my hoster account.

Of course anyone can feel free to look those up by themselves but actually Kashu-subs are the best out there anyway and it should be known

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    I've just uploaded some new files for everyone for this ....should be okay
    sorry but not .MKV ....mine are hardsubbed and .AVI enjoy!
    find it Here

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuShinji View Post
    I haven't had any problems with the MKV releases by Kachu-sama Subs (all around 300MB each). If those geometry dash lite can still be found somewhere online, it might be worth trying to get their episode 6.
    If I try this I think it will be very interesting
    Last edited by miranda34; 03-06-2024 at 10:36 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It was interesting for me too!