aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Error in File Upload Manager?

Hi, I'm new to Aarin and am trying to change my profile bg to a custom image. To do this, I read you need to first upload said image(s) into an album. I made an album and tried to upload them (as IMG files) but nothing shows up in the file upload manager. It doesn't say that the upload failed: in fact, the _ of 10MB used is increasing as if they are successfully uploaded....just nothing is showing up in the home section.(I would attach a screengrab of what it looks like but of course, ironically, I cannot).Is this some mistake on my part or a genuine error that I should bring to tech support? LMK ur thoughts, thanks.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

After trying a few other things my main conclusion is that this site is kinda extremely broken lol

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Wei WuXian / Wei Ying (L8)YiLing P. (L9)
    Kenma Kozume (L9)X Classic Italics (Black)Hinata Shōyō (L9)
    Wing 2 (left)(S071) Malleus DraconiaWing 2 (right)
    This is a recent bug. All we can do is wait until the Technical Admin gets around to fixing ^^;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    (S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki Shuumei(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

Please see this thread for updates on the technical issues. They only started last week.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It sounds like you're encountering an issue with the file upload manager on Aarin while trying to change your profile background. From what you've described, it's possible that there might be a technical problem causing your uploaded images not to display properly in the home section.
    Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Check Supported File Formats:[/COLOR] Make sure that the image files you are trying to upload are in a supported format (e.g., JPEG, PNG, GIF). Different platforms may have specific requirements for file types.
    2. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Refresh the Page:[/COLOR] Sometimes, a simple page refresh can resolve display issues. Try refreshing the page after uploading the images to see if they appear.
    3. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Clear Browser Cache:[/COLOR] Cached data in your web browser can sometimes interfere with the display of new content. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then try uploading the images again.
    4. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Try a Different Browser:[/COLOR] Sometimes, browser compatibility can be an issue. If you're using one browser, try switching to another (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari) to see if the issue persists.
    5. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Check for Updates:[/COLOR] Ensure that your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers can sometimes cause unexpected issues with web applications.
    6. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Contact Tech Support:[/COLOR] If none of the above steps resolves the problem, it's a good idea to reach out to Aarin's technical support. They can investigate the issue further and provide you with specific guidance or solutions tailored to their platform.