aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Rei (L3)Shinji (L4)Kaworu (L4)
    Aki (L7)Akihito (L4)Sono (L3)
    Reinhard (L10)Saralegui (L3)Shinobu (L6)
    I don't get it, those models are less than ideal for what you want to do. Plus they are pretty crappy and limited for the money they cost. Just because they have an ssd and 8 gigs of ram, doesn't justify the expense

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Levi SnK (L9)Eren SnK (L9)(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S066) Takato SaijouEren SnK (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by libertypo View Post
    I don't get it, those models are less than ideal for what you want to do. Plus they are pretty crappy and limited for the money they cost. Just because they have an ssd and 8 gigs of ram, doesn't justify the expense
    From what I remember when I went to Greece for vacation, they seem to be very outdated with technology advances. I remember my iPhone 6s wasn't even out there and the mobile companies that helped us with a phone card were very surprised and excited about seeing it in person. I do know stuff there are a lot higher in price compared to NA, though, and the country's economic situation isn't that great; I'm not an expert since I'm Canadian, but just my two cents on why OP's selections might be limited.

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by bigchungus View Post
    From what I remember when I went to Greece for vacation, they seem to be very outdated with technology advances. I remember my iPhone 6s wasn't even out there and the mobile companies that helped us with a phone card were very surprised and excited about seeing it in person. I do know stuff there are a lot higher in price compared to NA, though, and the country's economic situation isn't that great; I'm not an expert since I'm Canadian, but just my two cents on why OP's selections might be limited.
    Sure, but the selection is already poor. Those pc's selected in the links are garbage. I sell that stuff, I wouldn't recommend none of those

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@libertypo; even if that is the case what is the thread opener supposed to do if

1. there is no better selection available and if they only have a
    2. budget of 550€ at most?

There is not really much they can do about it, right? You have to see they probably need to buy a Greek PC, also because of the Greek keyboard etc. But also importing one would most likely cause loads of extra customs fees, too, which would again lower the price the actual PC could cost bc of the budget limitation.

Just an assumption though

I just wonder what you suggest they should do instead? If those are the only realistic options available in their country?

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by bronakopdin View Post
    @libertypo; even if that is the case what is the thread opener supposed to do if

1. there is no better selection available and if they only have a
    2. budget of 550€ at most?

There is not really much they can do about it, right? You have to see they probably need to buy a Greek PC, also because of the Greek keyboard etc. But also importing one would most likely cause loads of extra customs fees, too, which would again lower the price the actual PC could cost bc of the budget limitation.

Just an assumption though

I just wonder what you suggest they should do instead? If those are the only realistic options available in their country?
    An opinion was asked and so I gave mine from my modest experience. I hope none was offended. You know me, I'm pretty explicit on my thoughts. As for what the thread opener should do, I'd say he/she should wait if that is an option. 550$ for those models are a waste of money. 2 bits

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Ban (L10)Kuga (L8)Deadpool (L9)
    Venom (L8)Death (L9)Golgo 13 (L8)
    Soi Fon (L8)Zetsu (L10)Guts (L1)

I agree with libertypo in that none of the laptops listed are ideal for editing. However, the budget given isn't really much when it comes to getting a good laptop so it's understandable. For budget-laptops, Acer or Asus is a safe choice, and HP is to be avoided at all costs, which is something someone else already mentioned in the thread. You might want to wait until summer-sales to see if anything better comes up, if that is at all possible.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I love what you did in the background. I do not understand that others write that they are not very it is really very cool. I'm just in shock and it's ing incredibly cool and beautiful. The background is excellent fafafa slot . I even advised my friend to come and look and threw him a link to you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12