Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop!

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Charley (L8)Nano (L5)Maes Hughes (L6)
    Aomine (L10)Shiki (L9)Badou (L5)
    (S025) OzakiNaoki (L5)Ryuunosuke (L5)

Photoshop!

Hi everyone...not sure if anyone else has encountered this problem, but I find that sometimes, if I make a pattern layer, make it multiply or overlay or something, it goes all stripey!! EVERYWHERE! The annoying thing is that it happens sometimes but other times don't. It's really getting on my nerves so if someone knows how to fix this, please help me?
    Thank you for your time!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    Howl (L10)DS_003_(5)bottommiddleSophie (L5)
    Olivier (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Roy Mustang (L10)
    I'm not sure, that's never happened to me before. I think it's best to restart photoshop when you're encountering this problem.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Andy Hinomiya (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Kyousuke Hyoubu (L7)
    Steven A. Starphase (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)
    Alhaitham (L9)Vanitas (L8)Dantalion (L6)
    well I'm not sure.. but I think I get what you are saying. But just to let you know .. the Multiply option is only so its see through that's about it. so for example the bottom layer (layer 0) is on normal and it is green, the second layer(layer 1) is on multiply but its color is blue. Nothing happens.. much. but if you have layer 3 on multiply ALSO with the color blue again. its starts getting trippy.

Because like I said. Multiply layer is only so you can trace or stuff.. Or create pretty colors.

But I'm not sure what the problem you are having since you only said its "trippy" and didn't give an detail explanation of "trippy"

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Spacer 1Ike (L1)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Guts (L1)Layton (L5)Luke (L5)
    Hmm, it does sound like something that would disappear after a restart. My Photoshop would get odd things here and there, but they don't stick around for long. Maybe if you could post a screenshot so we get an idea of the problem?

Mordor
    That is very weird indeed. If you are using proper PS (meaning you've legally bought it), you could try contacting the adobe support

Photoshop Help and Support

If you've downloaded it illegally, there is a chance that the issue is because of that, as often seems to be the case when something goes wrong. Try resetting the whole thing, and loading patterns etc. over again?

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Mmm I'm not too sure if it was brought or downloaded, I think Dad installed it for me. But yeah it may be that...I just ended up copying the layers, deleting them, pasting and re-doing them again...sometimes it happens when i change image sizes too...it's really weird. Thanks!

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Singe147 View Post
    Hmm, it does sound like something that would disappear after a restart. My Photoshop would get odd things here and there, but they don't stick around for long. Maybe if you could post a screenshot so we get an idea of the problem?
    Sorry I redid the layers so it's not doing it atm, but basically it looks like this: lllllllllll all over the sig

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by BF2525 View Post
    I'm not sure, that's never happened to me before. I think it's best to restart photoshop when you're encountering this problem.
    Yep tried that...didn't work
    well I'm not sure.. but I think I get what you are saying. But just to let you know .. the Multiply option is only so its see through that's about it. so for example the bottom layer (layer 0) is on normal and it is green, the second layer(layer 1) is on multiply but its color is blue. Nothing happens.. much. but if you have layer 3 on multiply ALSO with the color blue again. its starts getting trippy.

Because like I said. Multiply layer is only so you can trace or stuff.. Or create pretty colors.

But I'm not sure what the problem you are having since you only said its "trippy" and didn't give an detail explanation of "trippy"
    Yeah I know I was trying to get it on overlay/multiply so it'd do a cool colour/texture on the original pic. Sorry, trippy as in it goes all weirdly coloured and has lllllllll -like stripes all over it...like blinds on a window. It's weird.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Gilgamesh (L10)Levi SnK (L8)Belphegor (L6)
    Graham (L1)Sougo (L7)Izaya (L3)
    Irabu (L6)Spacer 1Reborn
    are you using PS 7?
    there's a bug in that which causes this effect.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Yeah I'm using Adobe Photoshop 7.0....ooh do you know how to fix this bug?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast