aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Turn around. That's right. There..over there. Ha! Got you.
    Savings

Chigusa Senroh (L5)Rakan Sawa (L5)Doumeki STWH (L9)
    Yashiro STWH (L9)Charley (L8)Rayflo (L8)

Visual Novel Reader Error / Shinigami to Shoujo

Hullo! I decided to post this here instead of the Game Tech Center because it is not bl-related. >< Forgive me if this isn't allowed.

I am trying to get this game called Shinigami to Shoujo to work on the VNR. There's someone on Tumblr who's been translating it (common route + some chara routes) but for the life of me I can't get the translation to show up on VNR? The game's text can be read just fine but there are no comments.

Is there anyone out there who happens to be playing this and has it working? Or anyone willing to test this game out on their own VNR to see if the translations are able to appear on theirs and it's just an issue with my laptop or something?

Thanks!

(attached a pic to show what the game looks like when running on my laptop)
    shinigamierror.PNG

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I think it's fine to post here. o.o I can see your reasoning behind it!

Also, I'm under the impression that the old VNR server (on Sakuradite) went down. They moved to a new server, and have a new program to access translations.

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t...ml#post4424057

I haven't tried this myself, but apparently it works. Some translations may have been lost, and user accounts attached to the translations aren't associated anymore... I think?

There was supposed to be some news, but I can't seem to find any... It seems pretty hush-hush at the moment and I'm not sure why.

Yaoi Supporter
    Turn around. That's right. There..over there. Ha! Got you.
    Savings

Chigusa Senroh (L5)Rakan Sawa (L5)Doumeki STWH (L9)
    Yashiro STWH (L9)Charley (L8)Rayflo (L8)
    Ah, yeah, I just found out about this!

I have no idea why the whole thing is so hush-hush either ahaha, tbh there wasn't much when I was googling up to see what the heck happened to the server. Luckily browsing some of the posts here gave the above solution that you posted.

I've already tried running the game with the new VNR and while all the other vns I have are fine StS still doesn't seem to work. orz The translations might have been lost, as you said.