aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Itachi (L10)Kusuriuri (L10)Sebastian (L6)
    Takumi (L7)Kail (L1)Rena (L4)
    Sasuke (L10)Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Light (L10)

Myanimelist and CSS coding

Hi all!

I've had a Myanimelist anime and manga list for ages. I used the advanced theme option using CSS to design it from scratch but recently I noticed that my backgrounds are gone. I had them uploaded onto Imageshack and I guess that's no longer free.

I tried reloading the wallpapers with photobucket but that seems to be shrinking the wallpapers so they don't take up the entire list page. Can anyone help me out? Is there a different uploading site I can use so the images are the same size as they should be?

Cheers in advance )

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

photobucket only lets you link out the full size if you selected it a few years ago, new users cannot pick that option anymore and if you disable it, you can't get it back again.

i think imgur lets you

edit, imgur no longer deletes unused pics
    Last edited by cabbit_girl; 04-05-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    that is true cabbit_girl ...but ...in a CSS mark up... you can make an optional resizing "fit to table"(if used within a pages sectioned bounderies,,you will need to place a starting default size,,then add "if false scale to fit" ,,,"fit to size" (this should fill your back by default to any size of a window)...try that out....remember this needs the scale to fit commands...hope this helps some been so very very long since I touched anything like this.....I've forgotten so much of it ...XD

EDit : I forgot to add ....if you knew your images size to begin with you can actually force the size also ..as in "image src xx.xx" display ++ X ++" ...well some code is missing this old brain is just too rusty...but you do get the idea I'm trying to show ...?????
    Last edited by lemur7; 04-06-2016 at 12:17 AM.