aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Google Chrome and malware

Soo, long story short, I tried to download the Takumi-kun novels (1-7) in the download section, but chrome refused to complete the download saying it contained malwares.
    So, you tech-savy people, please help me!
    Could it be a problem with chrome or mediafire?
    Or is it just a problem with the file itself?
    I didn't wanna post an upload request straight away, as I'm not completely sure about what happened...if anyone else is experiencing the same problem please let me know and thanks in advance!

HarukiB
    I just downloaded them using Firefox and scanned the files. There's nothing suspicious to them (scanned by ClamAV under Linux)
    It might just be one of Chrome's quirks?
    Thanks for asking by the way I was looking for Japanese novels I could read for training \(^_^)/

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so so much!
    This is just what I was afraid of...just my chrome acting up, then! I needed someone better at computer stuff than me to confirm it! XD
    I've been wanting to read the books for a long time, I loved the movies so much! I hope they won't be that complicated!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I prefer firefox or opera, but warnings of all kind (malware, dangerous sites etc.) are often over-protective.
    There are many bad intentions running around the web, but instead focus on protecting and scanning your computer everytime you feel there's something wrong. Ie. many viruses and malware you can get it just by browsing Facebook if you happen to have one, but it doesn't really matter what browser you're using, the network is the same.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Zoro (L10)Zoro (L9)Zoro (L7)
    Vegeta (L6)Alucard (L10)(Event) Forum - Law
    Kaname (L9)(Event) Forum - Yata Misaki(S057) Yoon Bum

Hmm personally I don't use Chrome as it always seems to play up. But I THINK there is an option to download it anyway and basically ignore the warning. I might be wrong on that though, it could be that Chrome just refuses to download it all together.
    If that is the case, why not download a different Browers and just use it to download the novels? You can have multiple Browers on your computer at the same time. I'd say that's a much quicker solution than trying to play with Chrome.
    (Unless of course some Chrome users know how to fix this problem)