aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

kie_chan

Sliver Chaos.. help

Okay, I read the instructions and everything and I did follow them but when I try to play it, it says something about a CD-ROM and I have to no because if I say yes it just keeps coming, it won't let me play the game at all, What did I do wrong?

galitm19
    join to the same problem!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The instructions should have told you, when prompted to during installation, an action box will appear that has a little pull down menu. Go to the second option and select 600mb, instead of the ... I think it's like 400mb at first.

You should have instructions or I'm sure somewhere else on this forum woulda had some...

Renair
    Just unistall the game, and when you go to re-install, you will come to a pulldown option on I think it was the second menuie. Pull down and select the second option. Then the game should run without the disk.

Munoto Abe

Unhappy

Hum ... I have the same problem ... Moreover, I'm french and it's a bit difficult understand what you said ^^"

HOWEVER I installed all the files, I chose the 600 MB in the Option Box, and ... while the installation is finished soon, they ask me the CD-ROM to keep on.

Shall I download again the files ? I can't uninstall because it's not installed yet.

Thank you very much, and forgive me for english's errors I did

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Munoto Abe View Post
    Hum ... I have the same problem ... Moreover, I'm french and it's a bit difficult understand what you said ^^"

HOWEVER I installed all the files, I chose the 600 MB in the Option Box, and ... while the installation is finished soon, they ask me the CD-ROM to keep on.

Shall I download again the files ? I can't uninstall because it's not installed yet.

Thank you very much, and forgive me for english's errors I did
    try to burn the installation files to a cd and perform the installation from it.. hope it will help

Munoto Abe
    I must to burn them on a CD ? But ... I heard about Clone CD, Nero, and another I don't remember ...

Where are they ?

Anyway, thank you very much ^ - ^ I gonna try and I'll tell you if it's ok !

Ja !

Hum, well ... I already have a problem ...

I downloaded CloneCD's files but ... in my Silver Chaos' pack, I haven't any .ccd or .iso files ...
    So, I can't burn them into CD-Rom ...

Do you think my Silver Chaos' isn't complet ? I download it here ...
    Last edited by Yavannah; 09-25-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

ok... what do u have in your silver chaos pack? may be u just dont need to burn it as an image... what kind of files does it contain?

Munoto Abe
    This is the list :

- A file DirectX
    - A file Disc1
    - A file instmod
    - Autorun.inf
    - FULLINSTALL.CFG
    - icon.ico
    - Info.DISC
    - INSTALL
    - Installer.exe
    - Instructions.txt
    - MININSTALL.CFG
    - NORINSTALL.CFG
    - Spash.dll

I think I have all the files to correctly installed the program, but when I try, it doesn't play and my friend as the same problem ...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Munoto Abe View Post
    This is the list :

- A file DirectX
    - A file Disc1
    - A file instmod
    - Autorun.inf
    - FULLINSTALL.CFG
    - icon.ico
    - Info.DISC
    - INSTALL
    - Installer.exe
    - Instructions.txt
    - MININSTALL.CFG
    - NORINSTALL.CFG
    - Spash.dll

I think I have all the files to correctly installed the program, but when I try, it doesn't play and my friend as the same problem ...
    hmm... did u try to burn it as it is? and then run the cd?...
    let's continue via PM, ok?