aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S026) Kei YamashiroLeroKumaguro
    Celty (L4)(S022) Iason(S022) Iason
    (S021) RikiAyase (L8)Rin Matsuoka (L4)

help

hi i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make my own forum? i really suck at tech stuff and i need help!

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    If you are going to make a small forum, you don't need to have any special skills. You can use any free forum server, you just set up some stuff and you're done. If you need a big forum, you gotta know programming or have a friend who knows and pay for a good host. Do you know what you need?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

There are several that do it for free with a standard layout of which you would only have to change the name etc.
    A free forum doesn't come with a lot of benefits though;
    - many get spammed by bots
    - adds

We had an easily made free forum for our class system but it lasted about a month because of inactivity. If you are making your own forum then chances are high it will not pass in terms of popularity and so will not have many members or members will leave after a while. If you are thinking of something alike to Aarin standards, be aware that not only did people put massive amounts of time in this project but also tons of money, mostly donated.
    A small forum for your own is nice, but many people have done it already and they all rendered inactive in under a year.

Just google for some free forum server. Read their faqs. Some only require you to change some names for headers and such.