aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Spacer 1Kubota (L8)Tokito (L8)
    Kubota (L4)Tokito (L3)Spacer 1
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki

Connecting to a projector on Win 7

Sometimes I connect my TV to my laptop and to do this I'm using an avarege cable that connects PC computer and a monitor. I don't know how this cable is called, sorry. Everything worked just fine until one day when option 'projector only' stopped working and there's just black screen. Other options, like extend and duplicate, are still working. Can this be cable's fault? Something broke? Or did they change something in Win 7? Oh, my laptop is ASUS.

Any help is appreciated.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    its called a "VGA" cable...lol ...I had that name problem myself long awhile ago,
    humm ..I actually do not watch my files from my PC directly on my tv,never have ...I love making custom dvds ..

but you now might need to change the tv mode rather than the comps mode still use your "projector option" if possible but see it you might need to put your tv in PC mode(there should be an option for that some where on your tv)
    but many many things in windows 7 may look like XP Pro but behave very very differently...it might even be that your beloved "projection only" option was a trial and now has expired...or ..this is stretching ..it was some how "dis-abled" if so you can "re-enable" it and you'll be smiling once again !

all I can really think of is may here might help its a forum for windows 7 http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=windows 7 projector mode&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F% 2Fwww.sevenforums.com%2Ftutorials%2F2019-presentation-mode-change.html&ei=aW-8ToHcMqbd0QHlq9G7BA&usg=AFQjCNFgpfRzR59TzJC1HR_-kq99Or1zVQ

I
    myself have windows XP pro ..and plan on keeping it that way untill dino's reclaim the earth...