aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useful Programs

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Onoda Sakamichi (L4)Yajirou (frog)Yasaburou (L1)
    Itachi (young) (L6)Irabu (L6)Wombat
    (S033) Iwatobi-chanCount D (L3)Vincent Law (L1)
    I'd like to suggest Foxit Reader for creating/reading pdf. The free version is absolutely sufficient.
    You can also "print" websites as pdf (-->for storage on your PC for example instead of accessing the information online over and over again). It's super useful and I use it every day.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Hi-There everyone ... I would like to recommend this handy little program for downloading manga ,,it is called Free Manga Downloader or FMD for short ....there was another program out and about with the same name,,,this was picked up from that bit of abandoned programming ,which then was revamped ,,expanded and many bug fixes, new sites list added went on to a new home at Sourceforge ,,,it is now updated regularly and is kept up to date as sites change their format ...so please enjoy using this handy little program !!
    just go to the downloads tab and you'll get the link to save the program ...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmd/

EDIT :: sorry just click on the link ....I had already went to the tab to get the link page for you ...my bad ..XD
    Last edited by lemur7; 07-27-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    There is an open source image to text (OCR) program called Capture2Text (Capture2Text).
    It has a built in function to translate text with Google Translate and it also has a text to speech function.

Capture2Text is ideal for manga and visual novels. By changing certain settings, you can also log the captured text if you want to translate it as a batch later.
    Last edited by Cheremonda; 09-26-2021 at 10:42 PM. Reason: updated Sourceforge link

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S079) Mafuyu Sato(S074) Akihiko KajiHaruki Nakayama (L10)
    Nana (L5)Nana (L7)Sunako (L7)
    Victor Nikiforov (L10)MakkachinYuri Katsuki (L10)

VLC Can Also Rip Audio From Videos

Hello! Since PokeDora is starting to have a lot of newer content and doesn't allow for actual file downloads like DLSite, etc., I found this workaround to get the audio from the PokeDora player. I thought it would be appropriate to add here bc it expands on the usage of VLC beyond just a video player.

1. Downloaded PokeDora app on my iPad
    2. Used built-in Apple screen recorder so that I could capture the internal audio w/out having to download any new apps (also, my Android phone's built-in recorder wasn't capturing the internal audio and just what came out of the speakers) (unfortunately, having an iPad is not free, but I believe the feature is standard on any Apple device)
    3. Export those mp4 video files to my computer and use VLC to rip the audio (Media->Convert/Save->Add File->Select Destination + Change wtv desired audio settings->Save as mp3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12