Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kamina (L4)Akihito (L4)Grell (L5)
    Asami (L5)Shiro (L2)Norio (L2)
    Randy (L1)Ranmaru I (L1)Al (L1)

Unhappy Downloading AuditionSEA game! and regarding online games

Hi!

My questions regarding downloading online games:

1) What's the difference between downloading the full game client and downloading manual patches?
    Which is the best to download for AuditionSEA?

2) AuditionSEA's system requirements say that it works on Windows, but do you think it will work on Windows Vista Business? (cause that's the only one I got in my dad's macbook)

This is the download page for AuditionSEA!

Thanks.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

well online games always have different versions, patches require you to do a full installation but they work like a toolkit sort of, people make them to fix out bugs inside the game or add small parts. You can see it on the download page as well: the full game uses Current: Version 6102, it is entirely up to date to what they have now. If for example I installed it half a year ago I would have an older version in order for it to become 6102 I would need to patch it first. But usually with online games it updates itself, manual patching is for people who have problems with the game's automatic patcher and who have to do it themselves.

So just get the full version, if you need to patch then the prog5ram like all online games will patch automatically when you start it, you recognise it because it will show a download bar with the patch text and versions, usually this happens every couple weeks or so. Once the patcher is then done you can continue playing again.

As for Vista Bussiness, I am not sure but in my eyes Vista is Vista and it SHOULD work, can't say it 100% for sure. But for my thoughts bussiness is like having Vista home and pro, it is set up more bussiness orientated and skips all the programs you do not need as you don't use it for home use (you wouldn't need solitair for example). But it should work if you install it

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kamina (L4)Akihito (L4)Grell (L5)
    Asami (L5)Shiro (L2)Norio (L2)
    Randy (L1)Ranmaru I (L1)Al (L1)
    I see.. well I did read some people's comments in the forum saying that when they download the manual patches, they don't have to wait for the program to patch it up. i'm downloading the full game client now and it will be done in 10+ hours -_-

thanks for explaining to me