aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: question :/

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

question :/

should i be using utorrent to be opening my game i downloaded or a different thing? cause it wont open :/

jitterbug17
    Utorrent is just a program that lets you download stuff through torrents. It doesn't open your games. May I ask what game is it..?
    Last edited by jitterbug17; 05-22-2010 at 12:50 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

its zettai fukujuu meirei
    im not exactly sure what to do, very new at this XD

jitterbug17
    Oh you mean Absolute Obedience. Ha! This is the second thread I've answered about that. I've played the game and it's just awesome. I got my copy through torrent too.

Okay, here's what you do. First of course, you make sure that you got the right copy..is it about 1 gb ++ big? If yes, then download Daemon Tools and install it in your PC. It's a really harmless program, don't worry. Download it HERE

If no, then this here is a really and I mean REALLY reliable copy of the game>>>CLICK HERE

If you're done downloading and installing Daemon Tools (make sure you restart your pc afterwards). Use Daemon Tools to "mount " the .cue files. Mount Cd 1 first and it starts the the installation, and then mount cd 2 next when the computer tells you too.

I hope this helps. If it did, please do thank me. ^_^ And if you still encounter problems, just tell me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ah ok im downloading the daemon right now :3
    does it matter if i use a free account instead of a paid?

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

ugh not exactly sure where to find the file @.@ lol.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

which should i download? daemon tool or deamon tool lite?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Didn't I tell you to read the BL faq?
    Get Lite, when installing your computer will reboot a time to finish it.
    What the program does it makes a DVD drive, an image file is like a CD but then on your computer. Daemon tool sort of is a program functioning as a DVD/CD player which creates a new partition in My Computer where the image file is loaded, as if you put the CD/DVD in your PC

And, since I am sure you will forget this, do not forget to set your language support to Japanese when playing

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...lling-any.html

after installing daemon tools, start the program in your right lower corner an icon will appear, like an encircled lightning bolt. Right click it >> virtual CD/DVD-rom >> select the first device listed this is the created ghost dvd/cd drive >> mount image >> then select your mountable image file >> then in My computer (if the setup doesn't start automatically) you can find the loaded image file and start the setup from there.
    What jitterbug17 says follows up then, if it asks for CD2 then follow the same mounting step and even though you have disc one in the first device you simply click mount image again and replace it with disc 2
    Last edited by KarumA; 05-22-2010 at 02:25 AM.

jitterbug17
    Download Daemon Tools lite..sorry should have specified that. And do pretty much what Karuma has just said above me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ah ok thankyou. ^^; and i did read th FAQ and i didnt really see anything, i might have missed it