aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Erotic Devil

Laptop makes fuzzy noise n' battery goes flickering

Okay, I start noticing the problem just recently. I thought it was nothing but once awhile the problem occur. Anyone know why it doing it?

It makes a running squeaky noise at the side of the laptop. It aint the DVD insert (whatever-ya-call-it) drive. But when it does that, I noticed that the battery icon of the laptop would have the icon of the battery plug n' unplug.

Is it something to do with my charger? Or is it the battery? Would it had to do something with my laptop? I dont think my laptop will last long if it runs without the charger.

Please help. I have no idea whats wrong.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Tachibana (L8)(S013) Akihito(S015) Ewon
    Tetsuo (L9)Akira (L9)Ryuichi (L10)
    (S012) Hollow IchigoMurata (L7)Akihito (L9)

The only problem I've had similar with the battery icon flickering ( on screen) was actually the charger. it was shorting and i had to get a new one. Any small movement and the icon would change and the light for charging wouldn't stop blinking .

As for the noise i dunno. Is it near the charging port or anything?

Erotic Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by loveusender View Post
    The only problem I've had similar with the battery icon flickering ( on screen) was actually the charger. it was shorting and i had to get a new one. Any small movement and the icon would change and the light for charging wouldn't stop blinking .

As for the noise i dunno. Is it near the charging port or anything?
    Yes! Thats whats happening to me.
    Aw man, I spend 100 bucks on this charger. Not even a year old yet. (I think)

I'm not sure exactly but its kind of on the opposite side of the charger port.
    I'm assume its the fan.
    Oh man, no idea if it is a fan but I'm guessing it is because it aint the DVD drive.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Is your laptop getting very warm as well and have you ever cleaned the dust out of your van?
    For the noise the first thing to check is if the van needs cleaning, and as Love said it might be the charger that is defect, if it was around $100 and less than a year old you might still have warranty for it so trade ti in for a new one, if it still happens then it might either be the plug in your laptop or something with your battery itself but for now lets assume that it is the charger first

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Loki (L9)Tony Stark (L9)Gintoki (L4)
    Sebastian (L6)Itachi (L5)Seto (L7)
    (S030) VirusMasamune (L1)(S024) Asano
    I've had the same problems 2 weeks ago. The fan needed to be cleaned and my charger was shorting. If you want to know whether your battery or your charger is the problem: take out the battery and turn your laptop on with just the charger plugged in. If everything works fine like that, then you know the problem is your battery. If not, then there's something wrong with the charger or the plug, like Karuma said.