aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help: Can't register on JPQueen

For some reason, I've tried buying some doujinshi from jpqueen but they won't allow me to register. I keep refreshing over and over again but to no avail. There isn't even an email or anything to contact them. I don't know what to do because I really want to get my doujin fix T__T

Sorry for troubling everyone at this time. >__<

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Klaus (L7)Taki (L10)Cloud (L9)
    Usui KS (L2)Kugou KS (L2)Douman (L4)
    (S004) Taki(S006) KlausTaki (L2)

I have no clue- but this happened to me too, and it was actually about a month ago or so. I wonder if maybe they're gone (out of business)?

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Kanda (L8)Sasuke (L12)Hiei (L2)
    Seto (L7)Bakura (L10)Vincent (L8)
    Marik Ishtar (L10)Motonari (L8)Sasuke (L7)

I have trouble logging in sometimes. It's been a while since I registered, though. Did they send you a confirmation email or anything? Are you having trouble logging in or getting through the registration page? When you log in, you click the button and it shows the empty login boxes again - but you *are* logged in. If you click the 'account' page you'll see that you're logged in. The problem is you may get logged out at random and have to do it again. I find it's easier to stay logged in if I use Firefox while I'm on that site.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by kouyuu View Post
    For some reason, I've tried buying some doujinshi from jpqueen but they won't allow me to register. I keep refreshing over and over again but to no avail. There isn't even an email or anything to contact them. I don't know what to do because I really want to get my doujin fix T__T

Sorry for troubling everyone at this time. >__<
    you mean you can't get on the register page itself where you fill name, email and password
    or when you press the send Register button afterward to get your activation key etc mailed

also shouldn't this be moved to either:
    AF Files & Forum Support Center: Everything Else

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

I tried logging in and everything looks fine on my end. Do you have some sort of blocking system? e.g. no-script?

If all else fails: I dug through my old emails way back to 2005 when I registered. This is the email they gave for making inquiries: question@jpqueen.com

Not sure whether its still valid though, but worth a try.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Arigatomina View Post
    I have trouble logging in sometimes. It's been a while since I registered, though. Did they send you a confirmation email or anything? Are you having trouble logging in or getting through the registration page? When you log in, you click the button and it shows the empty login boxes again - but you *are* logged in. If you click the 'account' page you'll see that you're logged in. The problem is you may get logged out at random and have to do it again. I find it's easier to stay logged in if I use Firefox while I'm on that site.
    They didn't send me a confirmation email even though they told me that I was "registered". I can't even login or anything >__< so I don't know what's wrong with JPQueen ;____; I really want to buy a whole bunch of doujin from them...

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Normally with confirmation emails you can either choose to receive a new one or your account gets deleted cause you haven't activated it on time. Or maybe it went straight into your junk box
    The only things I can say is try once more to see if it got deleted yet or if there's a resend button. If you are registered then you should be able to request your password with the "forgot password option".

But what does it say when you try to log in? Password incorrect or account not activated, even when they say it has?

You are being a little vague, now it isn about not being able to log in or register but in order for us to help you you need to tell us what kind of message the site is telling you when you try it, this way our search can easily be narrowed down. Depending afterward we can figure out if this is something JPqueen caused or something you have to change.

One other option could be is to simply use an ALT email address and register again