aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

kaoruchan

Sendspace Question

Hi, I've been trying to download files from sendspace, but it always says that there are too many users downloading right now. Am I the only person who has this problem? Does sendspace only limit a certain amount of downloaders for a specific file? I tried right clicking and saving the file, but all I endup with is a redirector. Help!!

szto
    yeah, depending on the service you use things get hard every which way. eg on sendspace dlers are limited to a number of .. (hm i actually dunno, but they're limited), but after they finish the dl you can begin yours. so basically, you only have to wait a bit.

but on megaupload eg each country gets a number of slots (which basically result in the same thing - too many connection, you have to wait)

then these services differ in the expiration of the upped files too, and the speed of dl...well the point of using them's always that they make you stick around, wait for a bit and then dl all the advertisements and all kinds of crap they put up there. (like when megaupload tells you to dl the toolbar, when in like 2 mins there's gonna be a free slot anyway.)

oh my i went on rambling..so sorry. answered your question though!

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Byakuya (L7)Sasuke (L7)Tezuka (L8)
    Yuki Eiri (L9)Kakashi (L2)Wolfram (L1)
    (S008) Shuichi

Nope, not just you. Recently there has been a lot more complaints with sendspace's service...so if that's your problem, then just request reuploads (or uploads) in servers other than sendspace^^

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

Hopefully you have other options for what you're trying to download. Most places that host files have certain restrictions, depending on where you live is factor for many people, too.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yukimura (L7)Shinobu (L6)Hiroki (L4)
    Suzuki-san(S002) MisakiShuuei (L6)
    Kouyuu (L1)
    Hihi i got this message saying "i have exceeded the daily download limit of 3GB. Please try again tomorrow" when i clicked on the sendspace link. Even if i try the next day the same thing shows up.Does anyone know of this or has experienced the same problem ?

puppylove
    I have problem the same as hiki86. I got message "You have exceeded the daily download limit of 3GB. Please try again tomorrow"
    It's show when I re-download KKM ep37. It's about 150mb. (Why it's show like that O_o" )
    I use Flashget and It's fail to download at 70% << How should I do? Have another Download Manager better than Flashget?

so this problem, Is it about I use Flashget or Something else?

Thanks very much (^-^)