aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

Backing up .rmvb files on DVD

Hey all,

I have more than 12 GB worth of Katekyo Hitman Reborn episodes in .rmvb format and wants to back up them onto a blank DVD disc. However I can't.

1. I tried Nero Express 5, I selected "Burn data disc" and added all the episodes and clicked "Burn". Instead of burning them onto the DVD, Nero only created an image file of it and stored on my hard disk's desktop while the blank DVD remains unused.

2. I tried the Windows Explorer methods (to drag all the episodes onto the blank disc and burn it) but it doesn't work.

I'm using Windows Vista. I know it's possible to burn it if I convert the .rmvb files to .avi files. However I don't favour the idea because converting 140 episodes would be too tedious. Any help?

Note that I don't need it to be able to be played in DVD readers. I just wanted to store it like a normal backup file (like how you store them on flash drives).
    Last edited by xMyuuchanx; 07-29-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sunao (L2)Itoshiki (L1)Miles Edgeworth (L3)
    Matt (L2)Misaki (L1)(S003) Lelouch
    Kyouya (L3)Suzaku (L4)Germany (L1)
    So all you wanna do is make a data disc? I just use this program the burn stuff like that. I have Vista too and it's sorta annoying that it won't make good data discs with the programs it already has on it.

Free Disc Burner: free disc burning software

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

Thank you very very much! Rep and tip on the way. (Is this your first post?)
    The software is simple and easy to use, and most important of all, it WORKED! THANK YOU!!!! Best burning software O__o And I'm surprised it's a freeware, too.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sunao (L2)Itoshiki (L1)Miles Edgeworth (L3)
    Matt (L2)Misaki (L1)(S003) Lelouch
    Kyouya (L3)Suzaku (L4)Germany (L1)
    Yeah, it was my first post. ^_^ Glad I could use it helping someone. Check out some of the other stuff on that thing too. It's really useful.