aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by IoneeTan View Post
    I was wondering if somebody could assist me. I have downloaded this game like last year and I practically beat it, I just didn't finish the very last bit of Bardo's route. Well, whatever happened happened and now I'm back on this laptop and tried to open it but it won't open. When I tried before it said something about it was downloaded incorrectly and if I wanted to download it correctly. I was scared to click yes so I clicked no but I figured I should since nothing else worked. But when I clicked it again, nothing pops up. I tried to run as an administrator but that didn't do anything. I redownloaded it without deleting the previous version so I don't know if I should or not. Please, if anybody could offer anytime of assistance, I would be most grateful.
    Did you upgrade to Win 10? Just to make sure your system locale is on JP?

Screenshot your Lamento folder please so we can check if there are problems there.

If not, then you can backup your save files, uninstall Lamento then install it, then try again.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by IoneeTan View Post
    I was wondering if somebody could assist me. I have downloaded this game like last year and I practically beat it, I just didn't finish the very last bit of Bardo's route. Well, whatever happened happened and now I'm back on this laptop and tried to open it but it won't open. When I tried before it said something about it was downloaded incorrectly and if I wanted to download it correctly. I was scared to click yes so I clicked no but I figured I should since nothing else worked. But when I clicked it again, nothing pops up. I tried to run as an administrator but that didn't do anything. I redownloaded it without deleting the previous version so I don't know if I should or not. Please, if anybody could offer anytime of assistance, I would be most grateful.

Hmm, by "downloading" do you mean installing the game? Or actually downloading it from the internet from some place like Mediafire or Mega?

Welp! To get started, what sort of a laptop do you have? What version of Windows are you running? ^^

Also, have you made sure your laptop's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese?

If you need help with a particular part of installing Lamento, or care to try again from the beginning, here's a guide you can try:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

If you're still stuck, don't forget that screenshots of the folder where Lamento is can help a lot! ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Did you upgrade to Win 10? Just to make sure your system locale is on JP?

Screenshot your Lamento folder please so we can check if there are problems there.

If not, then you can backup your save files, uninstall Lamento then install it, then try again.

Yes, I upgraded but I was sure I played this game after I updated but maybe Windows 10 updated as well. Yes, my system locale is set to Japanese.
    Lamento.jpgLamento 1.jpg These are my Lamento Folders, I hope it's something simple

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm, by "downloading" do you mean installing the game? Or actually downloading it from the internet from some place like Mediafire or Mega?

Welp! To get started, what sort of a laptop do you have? What version of Windows are you running? ^^

Also, have you made sure your laptop's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese?

If you need help with a particular part of installing Lamento, or care to try again from the beginning, here's a guide you can try:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

If you're still stuck, don't forget that screenshots of the folder where Lamento is can help a lot! ^^
    I mean downloading it from the internet. I have an Alienware and I'm running Windows 10. Yes, my System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese. And here are some screen shots Lamento.jpgLamento 1.jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

oh yes, I can see that you lack the "No-DVD Patch" you might as well install it. See that 784 kb Lamento.exe?
    2016-06-18 18_36_42-Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD.png

Also, just realized you lack a lot of files (sound.npa, voice.npa). You should do a reinstallation. You can back-up your save files by copy-pasting them somewhere before you uninstall Lamento.

When installing back Lamento make sure to NOT install it to the DEFAULT LOCATION.
    Choose another location other than default (for example, C:\Games\)

Then, after installation (preferably without the english patch fiirst), install the No-DVD Patch:

• 1.What you do is download the "no-dvd patch" and LmtVer103 here (use Ctrl+F then find for "Lamento"):Index of /patches
      Make sure you download DVD patches if you are running a DVD version of Lamento.
    • 2. Upgrade to 1.03 by opening LmtDVDver103 (under administrator mode, just to be extrasure).
    • 3. Copy-paste the NO-DVD .exe to the installed Lamento folder.
    • 4. Check if Lamento is working by opening Lamento through No-DVD Patch.

If it works, you can now install english patch and copy-paste back your backed-up save files.
    Last edited by monokuroe; 08-03-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ok, so I figure out the serial number part. but now I'm missing the [save] folder. I have looked in my .zip file and realized it was never there in the first place. I got the .tor file from Aarinfantasy. : (
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shukshuk; 08-04-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shukshuk View Post
    Ok, so I figure out the serial number part. but now I'm missing the [save] folder. I have looked in my .zip file and realized it was never there in the first place. I got the .tor file from Aarinfantasy. : (
    The serial number is included in the installation files, it's the .txt file that has Japanese file name.

"save" folder will only appear when you save at Lamento, I did tell you that you can back -up your save files by copy pasting it somewhere.

If you copy pasted your original "save" folder somewhere, you can copy paste it back again inside the installed Lamento folder.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The serial number is included in the installation files, it's the .txt file that has Japanese file name.

"save" folder will only appear when you save at Lamento, I did tell you that you can back -up your save files by copy pasting it somewhere.

If you copy pasted your original "save" folder somewhere, you can copy paste it back again inside the installed Lamento folder.
    > I did tell you that you can back -up your save files by copy pasting it somewhere

You must have me confused with IoneeTan ^^u

Anyway, I just had the wrong patch update. It's working fine now.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shukshuk View Post
    > I did tell you that you can back -up your save files by copy pasting it somewhere

You must have me confused with IoneeTan ^^u

Anyway, I just had the wrong patch update. It's working fine now.
    lol sorry for that!

Glad to hear it's working now

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

oh yes, I can see that you lack the "No-DVD Patch" you might as well install it. See that 784 kb Lamento.exe?
    2016-06-18 18_36_42-Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD.png

Also, just realized you lack a lot of files (sound.npa, voice.npa). You should do a reinstallation. You can back-up your save files by copy-pasting them somewhere before you uninstall Lamento.

When installing back Lamento make sure to NOT install it to the DEFAULT LOCATION.
    Choose another location other than default (for example, C:\Games\)

Then, after installation (preferably without the english patch fiirst), install the No-DVD Patch:

• 1.What you do is download the "no-dvd patch" and LmtVer103 here (use Ctrl+F then find for "Lamento"):Index of /patches
      Make sure you download DVD patches if you are running a DVD version of Lamento.
    • 2. Upgrade to 1.03 by opening LmtDVDver103 (under administrator mode, just to be extrasure).
    • 3. Copy-paste the NO-DVD .exe to the installed Lamento folder.
    • 4. Check if Lamento is working by opening Lamento through No-DVD Patch.

If it works, you can now install english patch and copy-paste back your backed-up save files.
    I do have the voice and sound file here Lamento 2.jpg but I think I'm just going to uninstall it and reinstall it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hey everyone!!
    so nitrochiral+chiral released on sept. 30th lamento for sale on it's website for (what i think is the first time) english (north american maybe) purchase..
    Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-[????] Windows 10??? - ?????? ???
    if i were to purchase it would the patch work on it or....
    sorry, i'm not the best with computers

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast