aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S002) Misaki(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko(S009) Havi
    (S010) Joker(S021) Riki(S023) England
    Satoshi (L7)(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    @Twilight:
    Thank you so much! I think that would be it, except...

I have the official English version, and so I tried clicking the 'screen' button...it didn't work for some reason @__@ I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but when I click the 'screen' button nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong, or...?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Link (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Adol (L10)
    Pit (L7)(Event) IRC - CloudTrunks (L10)
    Pray for JapanLink (L8)Chocobo

This is weird. It should really change to window mode.
    Oh well, lets try another way... This one is a bit crappy solution, but I don't know what else to try.

First of all, locate in your enzai installed folder (or wherever it is) the file called 'save00' and move it to a different folder (just in case)... Thats where game preferences are stored. Then download my preferences file HERE. Extract the file, and place it in the same folder where your file was... Then try to run Enzai. Hopefully it should run in window mode this time... If it works, then stick to that file (you'll maybe have to replay the game though). If it doesn't work, then switch back to your own original file.

Good luck!

Shinigami900
    start the game and once you started a new game or loaded one move the mouse up to the top of the screen and click 'SCREEN' and that toggles from windowed mode.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ying_tao View Post
    ;; A year later someone suffers from the same problem... but '-w' and ALT-ENTER didn't work for me.

Anyone have any advice? TT__TT

Alt+enter worked for me, it's kinda weird it didn't for you... But anyways another is also if you start playing your game the moment the game starts, just move your cursor to the top, a window option should appear and there's one that says screen. If you click on it it'll switch you between window mode to full screen.

P.S I've played this game so many times and to this day it still takes a few minutes before I figure it out lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12