aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Help with Ore to Mahou no Koibito

Hello. I am playing Ore to Mahou no Koibito on Windows Vista, thanks to DigitSlayer's help. However, When I play on the seventh day, where you go and save Takeru from a doppleganger of his high school friend, the game generates an error when it shows the CG of him getting bitten after it plays that biting sound. It will say: "or.exe has generated a problem and needs to close." I don't know what has generated this error. I tried re-extracting the game, and switching locales and settings, but nothing worked. I really like to ask anyone who owns the game, including technical support for help on this issue. I can't get any farther in the game because of this. Did they also have a patch for the game? If so please direct me. Please help. Thank you.

sailoryaoimoon
    I'm also having problems with this game. I downloaded and extracted the game using WinRar and Crossover for Mac. When I try to install the game, I get error messages. When I attempt to play it, I only get so far, and there's no voice acting at all.

What should I do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, from what I learned from DigitSlayer, try copying the orv.bin from disk2 into disk1 to see if you can hear the voices. I actually experimented with that method and found that I ended up with no voices when I deleted it. Its good to know that I'm not alone with this problem. Hopefully a resolution can be found.
    Last edited by JadeDragon; 01-26-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Voices

sailoryaoimoon
    I tried that. I got to 100% installation then it quit on me. I tried playing the game regardless and got only one thing of voiced dialogue.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wait... you're using Mac? Hmm... I guess the method doesn't work the same way on Mac. Speaking of which, How far were you able to get in the game before it crashed on you?

sailoryaoimoon
    I got to...where they went to see some old guy, some minor dialogue after that...Then the music changed and the screen just froze. The whole time there was no dialogue. I have a PC. Does this mean I'll have to rely on that instead?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chances are likely you might have to if Mac doesn't work with it well enough. Hopefully you'll have Windows XP on your PC. Since I'm stuck with Vista, I don't know if someone can help with the problem I'm having.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    most games are supportive of XP not Vista (yet) let me dig a bit more and see if I can find an answer (is at school) until then good luck.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for your consideration Sukisho.