aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Addict
    Follows Gackt to the ends of the world...
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Abel (L1)(S003) Lelouch
    Kouno (L1)Tsuzuki (L3)Kazuki (L1)
    Yukito (L1)Luffy (L1)Honey (L2)
    hey, thanks! I thought of that just now but then i realize i don't have the windows xp cd-rom, because some guy updated my comp to xp, so im thinking of asking my cousin if she has a cd...god, this is so much trouble...

Thank you!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

where can i download Silver Chaos from? I've read it's in japanese, is there any subtitle option or similar?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Search the forums. :P

And no, there's no subtitles or anything. There's an English patch in the making, but it's not complete yet. You can try running the game with Anime Game Text Hooker and a translation software, though. You can find more explanations in a sticky thread in the game discussion forum.

Cerberusi
    And now, for an entirely different problem...

I can't even get past the installation- It says I have to insert the CD (or at least I presume it does- my knowledge of Japanese is limited at best), and since I downloaded it...well. I have tried to mount it on a virtual drive emulator (Daemon Tools- wonderful, wonderful program), but it does not display any files that it can use.

I have tried Daemon Tools and ordinary CD burning (drag-and-drop) in every combination that I can think of, and have resorted to staring at my computer screen in a fixed manner, with a rather displeased expression on my face, and cursing at irregular intervals.

In short, help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I downloaded the game, and it was not a burnable image. However, I still burned the files I got on CD, and then chose to install the whole game onto the harddisk, so that I could play without inserting a CD.

Try burning it and installing it COMPLETELY from there. Yes, this installation needs more drive space, but it's guaranteed to work.

Cerberusi
    Ah, I see- Except there is no option to install on the hard-disk. (Though I know what you mean- I did manage to get through the installation a while ago, and had to do that. Bummer that it's no longer working.) I click Setup, and it tells me to insert the CD-Rom. I insert the CD-Rom that I have burned the files to, click 'OK', and suddenly...nothing happens, except that the same error message pops up again.

Sorry, I should have been more specific about when the message popped up. Can you help?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hm, I'm not sure what you are trying to do now. Perhaps I misunderstood you, but just to be sure, have you tried the following:

1) Burn all the files you got on one CD.
    2) Start the setup FROM the CD. Not from the harddrive. From the CD.

This just might take care of the game asking you for a CD-Rom, because it's already there.

If it still doesn't work, I recommend you take a look at the Silver Chaos download thread in the game forum. I remember there being a download (possibly via bittorrent) that offers an .iso file. That's guaranteed to get past copy protection issues. You might want to try downloading that if all else fails.

Shandyr
    Hmm normally you should be able to install SilverChaos without Daemon tool or burning somethin. (well at least I was^^)
    When I tried to install SilverChaos I got that annoying message too, about inserting the CD. In my case the solution was

A) to choose the biggest installation option (the one which takes most
    MB) and
    B) not to switch the system language to japanese until you have installed
    the game --> switch it after you have installed it.

Btw, theres a website concerning BL-Games which explains those ways you mentioned with burning etc. Here's the link

http://blgames.ukepile.com/install/installation.php

Hope that is helpful
    Last edited by Shandyr; 03-18-2007 at 09:10 AM.

nabaris
    um yeah, i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, I just downloaded silver chaos, and it's in two separate files, i'm not sure how to install it...can someone help me?

Shandyr
    hi nabaris^^
    could you please tell me the name (complete name with the ending "data.something") of those files?

I didnt have that of problem with SilverChaos cos I somehow downloaded the installer of the game (which a normal .exe file) - but Ive downloaded other games, where I got different files and all none .exe files, which meant I had to use daemon tools.

Okay, tell me the name of those files please, byebye
    Shandyr

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast