aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Puzzling
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroMiyu View Post
    @Puzzling - as for Daemon tools: mount disc 1, follow the installation until asked to put the other disc in the drive. Then mount disc 2 (you don't need to unmount disc 1), and install.
    Yay! thanks KuroMiyu I'll try that

piepiepie75
    Hello everyone,

I recently re-downloaded Lamento ~Beyond the Void~. I had it installed on my computer about a year ago, but unfortunately I had to do a system restore and I did not have it backed up on my external. Anyways, I decided I wanted to play it again not only because it's a really great game, but also because I wanted more Japanese practice (going into 3rd year college level in the fall, yay).

So, I got it installed and it seemed pretty much exactly like I had installed it the last time. I mounted the boot.iso image and started up the game. To my great dismay, the application starts but just sits at a black screen until I have to open task manager and close it down. Would anyone happen to know what my problem could be?

Thanks in advance.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L10)DS_004_midYuri Katsuki (L10)
    Yuri Plisetsky (L9)DS_004_rightOtabek Altin (L9)
    (S075) Cloud StrifeDS_006_leftJin (L8)

Hi, I just downloaded Shura no Fude and did what you wrote I should do;
    Install alcohol 120%, decode the game, burn it in to a cd and change language settings. I clicked on the putton I presume was the START GAME button and installed the game to my comp. the game starts, but I see no subs. I even tried to burn a new disc and I did see the sub file was included when I burned it. Do I need to install something else or something?
    Last edited by UllaBritta; 05-15-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S004) Taki
    downloaded zettai fukujuu meirei, got it from the zipped drives, mounted the two images onto daemon, and nothing happens!! well, the first time i tried it worked, but then it asked for the second disc and i kept on hitting retry and then finally cancel, and now it doesnt work, it mounts, but nothing happens like it did the first time!! how can i fix it? i tried to delete the iso image files, and then just unzip the files again, and that doesnt work. i really wanna play this game, but nothing works!! pleaaaase help me, thank you

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

@Krnchunsa86 - you need to mount one disc at the time. First mount disc1, then, when prompted, mound disc2 and then hit ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ulla_britta View Post
    Hi, I just downloaded Shura no Fude and did what you wrote I should do;
    Install alcohol 120%, decode the game, burn it in to a cd and change language settings. I clicked on the putton I presume was the START GAME button and installed the game to my comp. the game starts, but I see no subs. I even tried to burn a new disc and I did see the sub file was included when I burned it. Do I need to install something else or something?
    You can't see subs, because the game is not translated as far as I know. If you want some kind of a translation, you need to download AGTH and Atlas.

Quote Originally Posted by piepiepie75 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I recently re-downloaded Lamento ~Beyond the Void~. I had it installed on my computer about a year ago, but unfortunately I had to do a system restore and I did not have it backed up on my external. Anyways, I decided I wanted to play it again not only because it's a really great game, but also because I wanted more Japanese practice (going into 3rd year college level in the fall, yay).

So, I got it installed and it seemed pretty much exactly like I had installed it the last time. I mounted the boot.iso image and started up the game. To my great dismay, the application starts but just sits at a black screen until I have to open task manager and close it down. Would anyone happen to know what my problem could be?

Thanks in advance.
    You need to apply the patches if you want to play it. For the Lamento full installation guide (video), check my sig, there is a link. And if you're running it on vista or win7, you probably need to find patches for that on the official site, I'm not sure, because I'm using XP.
    Last edited by Miyu; 06-16-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S004) Taki
    [QUOTE=KuroMiyu;3163502]@Krnchunsa86 - you need to mount one disc at the time. First mount disc1, then, when prompted, mound disc2 and then hit ready.[QUOTE=KuroMiyu;3163502]

tried that, nothing happens, i first do it in the image catalog, and then it says mounting image, and then it goes to "Recently Used Images" and when i click on that, it says mounting image again, and for the bottom it says "Device 0: [E:] AODISC1 with a picture of a military cap, why isnt it working?? pleaase help TT
    Last edited by krnchunsa86; 06-16-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Don't go to recently mounted images. Just, when mounting disc 2, choose disc 2, in the same drive you mounted disc 1.

Minya
    Comp really slow so haven't read through every thread but...

I've tried downloading a game, yet I didn't get any .ISO, .CUE or any image files like those. It DOES have a lot of other files, as well as normal picture files like .png, but not the ones we mount with. What do I do?

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by Minya View Post
    Comp really slow so haven't read through every thread but...

I've tried downloading a game, yet I didn't get any .ISO, .CUE or any image files like those. It DOES have a lot of other files, as well as normal picture files like .png, but not the ones we mount with. What do I do?
    Then the game is probably not meant to be mounted to play.
    Is there any .exe application file? If there is, just click on it, the game should run, the .png files are probably the game graphics/CG.

Minya
    Oh! Well, I tried to run it, but it froze. I set my computer to Japanese, and I followed all the instructions to install the game, too.

Are there OTHER applications my computer might need?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast