aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ratspootin: I have actually tried that before, and the game doesn't open at all when I have it set to Japanese...but I'll keep on looking for a solution, and then post it here if anyone is having the same problem that I am. You've been such a wonderful help to me, thank you!^^

Vincentlover23
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperewolf2 View Post
    You can download it from here.
    Thank you so much! *Huggles*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Bunny (L6)Barnaby (L2)Cactuar
    MoogleKotetsu (L2)Tiger (L6)
    Asahi Azumane (L2)Asahi Azumane (L9)Cid (L1)
    I read this thread and several others looking for help with Silver Chaos on Vista (and didn't get much help in that respect). It launched fine, but would crash every time at the opening movie (without playing, obviously). This was a codec issue on my end - but I assume that since I lacked these codecs, that other Vista installations could lack them as well. These are the iv50 codecs from some obscure place long since deprecated. (Had to go get CCCP Insurgent to identify it :O)

I fixed this problem rather easily by downloading and installing this from Intel:
    Intel Create & Share® Camera Pack 1.0 PCI Codec Installer [CODINSTL.EXE]

It contains the proper codec to run OP video. No crashing, no problems~

(Note again that this is directed at VISTA users with this problem, and that XP (at least SP2) should have these codecs by default.)

kingsofnothing

"unable to access image file" error?

Ok, I searched the whole thread and I didn't see an answer so I hope I'm not really dumb and this hasn't been answered yet.

I successfully downloaded Togainu no Chi in split form and extracted the files so that they rejoined themselves. I changed the language settings to japanese, I've downloaded Daemon tools and I've been following the TnC fansite installation process (I've done it before and it worked just fine then) but now when I'm trying to mount the CCD file I get "Unable to mount. Unable to access image file." I don't know whats going on here DX If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    kingsofnothing: If it's giving you an error about the image file, 1) you might not have the files in the same folder so Daemon can't find it/the files don't all have the same name 2)there's a chance it didn't completely download (happens a lot with big files. My IMG file is 662,160KB and the SUB file is 27,027kb. If yours are significantly lower, they probably didn't finish) or 3) it got screwed up during uploading (try another link).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i'm having troubles with zettai fukujuu meirei, so i downloaded it, then extracted the files. i have daemon and alcohol 120&#37; [just in case one doesnt cooperate with me ><]. but since there are disc 1 and 2 when i downloaded zettai fukujuu meirei, i dont get what to do next though. its really confusing me i dont know how else to be specific. :P

kingsofnothing
    Ratspootin: yea I think I'm gonna try a different link. My .sub file is the same size as yours but the .img file is quite a bit less. thanks for the answer!

Heartsxhammers: what I did when I installed zettai: Go into the Setup.txt and remove the DISCNO=1 and DISCNO=2. That way you won't need to burn anything onto CD. I'm not sure if you'll need to do the rest of this or not, but I had to for the one I downloaded, which wasn't from here. Then change the NMLFILE1=BGM.arc and the NMLFILE2=Se.arc into FULLFILE1=BGM.arc and FULLFILE2=Se.arc. Also you have to change FULLFILE1=Voice.arc and FULLFILE2=Op.dat into FULLFILE3=Voice.arc
    and FULLFILE4=Op.dat.
    After that, install it.
    Once installed, go to c drive, program files, langmaor and make sure it has these three files:
    Voice.arc
    Se.arc
    BGM.arc
    If not they are in the file of the original torrent you downloaded, copy and pasted them from there
    Last edited by kingsofnothing; 06-07-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: spelling error

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hmm for some reason i dont have that "setup.txt" folder? =/ all i have is the two folders disc1 and disc2 w/ ccd, cue, sub, and img file in it... ? ><

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    heartsxhammers: Install it like you would a two disc computer game. Mount disc 1, turn safe disc emulation on, and if Zettai doesn't load automatically, open up My Computer and double click on your virtual drive (it'll probably have Zettai's icon). During the install, it'll probably ask you to insert disc 2, so mount disc 2 (eihter over disc 1 or on another virtual drive--it doesn't matter). When it's done installing, remount disc 1 because that's usually the play CD.

Just remember to change your region settings over to Japanese first because there's a chance some of the file names have Japanese characters in them and if Windows isn't in Japanese, it won't be able to read them.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have another noob question ..... How do you save where your at, on Silver Chaos? I can't seem to figure it out, so every time I have to speed through the stuff I've already done, to get to where I was...... PLEASE! I need help! ASAP.... I've been pressing all the buttons trying to figure this out. I SO wish I could read AND understan japanese completely, right now...... I hope someone knows the answer to this...its driving me nuts.....(doubts this makes much sense.... since I'm just steps away from the edge of insanity)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast